• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I watered heaps of flowers at 4 different times yesterday, and got not a single hybrid.
Today I've watered them again to see if I get nothing again tomorrow.

I miss NL breeding.

Invited my three villagers in from the mystery tour islands and got a little help from my mom to help me get the right villagers. I got Sherb, which was a surprise to find him so quickly, Norma, giving her a try because I've never had the 50 welcome amiibo villagers before, so she was new to me, and finally Merry. I love the cat villagers, so I couldn't pass her up. Also collected a lot of the materials I needed for Timmy and Tommy's shop, which is going to be built tomorrow. Donated 15 things to Blathers so I could get the museum started being built. Paid off my 98k loan today too, so I will get my expansion tomorrow and more storage space. Finally, I did some more swimming today and caught a few more sea creatures.

I Found a The Last Sun Fish i need for a model and got some fish for a model i am getting but need to find again like two more neon terea and guppy. But still need to find one more gold fish. But i going after the fishs at not all year around.

Caught three new fish from the fishing tourney
Got some inspiration for a santorini style section of my beach

I finally completed the island togetherness nook mile achievement! That requires talking to every villager everyday for like 50 days.
I'm yet to find someone with a thought/moving bubble. It's been 2 weeks since someone asked (and I said no) so I don't know what's going on...
About to giveaway a heap of my flowers to someone.

I had some previous ideas that I didn't really complete or like anymore so I tore it all down and left it all bare. Now I have an empty canvas to work on again in parts of my island. :)

• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• talked to all my villagers and gave them gifts
• collected shells
• collected daily bonus nook miles
• hung out with @Izuku Midoriya for the fishing tourney :3
• ordered some stuff
• checked out nook’s cranny + able sisters
• sold my stockpile of fish to cj [size=1finally[/size]
• caught scallops for pascal and got 2 pearls + mermaid rug diy
• decorated alt’s house a bit
• worked on skye’s backyard a bit
• crafted and customized furniture
• watered flowers
• did a few trades

Here's what happened on Shione Island today:

7/11 (Fishing tourney! )
• Managed to wake up at a decent hour to compete!
• Donated the detailed painting I ordered to Blathers.
• Gathered a ton of Manila clams to make fish bait.
• Caught an ocean sunfish and a Napoleonfish!
• I managed to get over 100pts in the tourney!
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan.
• I managed to get over 200pts total in the tourney!
• Paid off another small loan chunk.
• Rearranged a ton of flowers.
• I managed to get over 300pts total in the tourney! Awesome!
• Got a lot of loot for the points I traded in.
• Completed today's NM+ bonus offers.
• Went on an Able's shopping spree.
• Paid off a third loan chunk.
• Emptied out more storage space.
• Went scallop-hunting, and Pascal gave me a pearl.
• Did a TON of rearranging, and now there are no more flowers overrunning the beach.

4FF67D35-2C43-416E-A58B-CF24AF56E406.jpeg
Probably my biggest achievement all week... ☺️

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

Finally, I have the horned atlas beetle in the museum! It's the last of the seasonal bugs I wanted to catch.

Had to go to a mystery island for it. Picked all the flowers and chopped down all the trees except two coconut trees. Spent an hour chasing and catching anything that moved before the elusive beetle showed up. 🤪

Had a camper today...Frobert. I like the look of him, so I won his game and asked him to move in. Problem is, Nook gave him Angus as a move out candidate. That's a problem because I hadn't received the mad cow's photo as of yet. I closed out, and reloaded the game. I went through the same process hoping Nook would volunteer someone else, but alas, it was Angus again. I closed out a third time, then when I started up, I ran into Angus and gifted him for the day...bet you'll never guess what I got in exchange...HIS PHOTO! I then returned to Frobert, won his game, and thankfully Nook recommended Angus again!

Today, I gave more gifted fruits to some of my villagers to increase my friendship with them. I got another K.K. album in the process which is My Place. Finally, I caught an ocean sunfish for the first time, which gave me a good laugh because it completely covered my character.

The same as yesterday.

Got zero hybrids after watering them four different times of the day, and rewatered them again today.

Back