• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today on Jinbei:

I finally finished my rainbow flower fields and included a rainbow nova light following the sides of it! :)
The right side of my island is basically completely decorated!

I didn't play much today (trying to beat inner agent 3 for Splatoon 2) but I finally got to dig up all the flowers cluttering my cliffs! :D

I dug out the flowers I've been trying to breed for three months and put them in the trash.

It's a waste of time when breeding odds depend on visitors watering your flowers, which I will never do.

I finally caught the Golden Stag, which was a relief-- I was worried I wouldn't get it by the end of next month when they leave. Now I'm trying to get the Giant Trevally and Mahi Mahi.

I fell a bit behind, but I'm caught up again!
Here's what happened on Shione Island for the past three days!

7/25 (Bug-Off Time! )
  • Finally reached 5M in savings!
  • Reached both the 200 and 300 point markers in the Bug-Off, much to Flick's delight.
  • Ended up selling a lot of the "relics" I'd recieved, mostly due to the fact being that I already had most of them in storage.
  • After I tracked down a scallop, Pascal gave me a Mermaid Fishy Dress.
  • Paid off a small chunk of my loan, thanks to Flick.
  • Watered a few flowers, as I really want more purple tulips to grow.
  • Ordered a few things to decorate the island with.
  • Finished all of today's bonus NM+ offers (then took a break to play Splatoon...)
  • Tried hunting for a Golden Stag, but had no luck even after multiple trips... Gave up at about 3:46AM and tried to get some sleep.

7/26 (it rained this morning)
  • Today's HHA S-rank puts me at 194,574 points!
  • Flick sent me the silver and gold Bug trophies! :D
  • Bought 24 stacks of turnips from Daisy Mae for 98bells per stack. I'm hoping I'll have better luck with prices this week...
  • The rain stopped somewhere around 2pm. I say "about", because I logged off for a bit due to still eing drowsy.
  • Today's scallop earned me a pearl from Pascal!
  • Cleared out a veritable TON of storage space. (Then I took a break to clean our pool up and exercise a bit, and then took a shower)
  • Requested Forest Life from Slider. I honestly prefer the "live" version to the recording (and then took another break to play Splatoon while I waited for late night critters to come out)
  • Prepared to once again hunt for the Golden Stag, bought multiple NMTs.
  • Completed today's bonus NM+ offers.
  • Accidentally dozed off while playing at 1:30, only realizing the fact after I startled myself awake with the notion that I could've crushed my Switch during my 3-hour snooze. Happy to know I hadn't rolled over onto it, I saved and put it away, because I apparently needed sleep.

7/27
  • Patty was considering moving away, but i was thankfully able to change her mind.
  • Leif was here today, and i bought 20 hibiscus starts, 10 red and 10 yellow. One of each went in Marina's yard to help finish up decoration.
  • Completed all of today's bonus NM+ offers.
  • Found a pearl!
  • After tracking down a scallop, Pascal gave me a recipe for the Mermaid Lamp!
  • Crafted the Mermaid Lamp, Table, and rug!
  • Crafted a bunch of other items to sell.
  • Tried to find somewhere to sell my turnips, but had no luck. I still have the rest of the week to look, though, so I'm not too worried yet. (Took a break to play Splatoon afterwards)
  • Went on another NMT trip...
  • FINALLY CAUGHT THE GOLDEN STAG BEETLE!!! :D hallelujah!!!
  • Put all of my other rare catches in storage, then turned in for the night.

I organized my materials. It bothers me when they’re laying out on pathways so I was able to put the majority of them in an enclosed space.

I did a lot of redecorating in my house. I’m trying to make each room a different Disney theme. I completely changed my wreck-it-Ralph game room into the Enchanted Tiki Room. I need to get some more KK songs registered so I can start picking out music for each of my themed rooms!

8C3B4F36-8F53-458C-8309-9A13EC524707.jpeg
my luck was kind to me this day. thank you 3 am animal crossing gods

Reactions: eko
In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

Today in Serenity
Checked my mail. Got a pearl from pascal. Found my bottle diy. Helped Pirate Gulliver with both characters. It was the second time he has been here. Checked my shops for anything new. Gave gifts to villagers. Watered my flowers ,

5D5A8BEA-F898-45F7-AB1E-D29AF19F6E3F.jpeg

welp...I just got my new island started! I’m getting the 5000 miles needed to get a house so I can transfer my massive hoard tomorrow plus I’m catching up on all the winter fishing and bugging!

well, not much, but i completed the art section of the museum (ha, finally. screw off, redd)
- ground pascal, got 8 pearls, exhausted
- finally got the last cursed rock to spawn in my rock formation garden
- decorated a bit of my sculpture garden, turning out somewhat ugly tbh
- got simon to move out
- payed off my last loan

• Got Freya's photo
  • Bid farewell to Hazel
  • Bought a Graceful Painting from Redd
  • Finished another section of the Great Flower Purge
  • Got a Mermaid Char DIY
  • Built a new Stone Bridge

Back