• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What did you do with your basement?

In my main house, will probably make something like a magic lab. In another house I plan to build as a Ryokan, I’ll use it for indoor baths, and the last one which I plan to build into a hotel, perhaps I could use it as a gaming room.

Mine is an underground rock room! Pink bass guitar, drums, mics, amps, etc. It's a work in progress but I'd love to think I'm in a pop punk girl band LOL

I'm planning to make mine into a den when I can finally find some good den furniture. I have not been blessed with the luck of decent sofas/sitting areas, nor any types of TVs, gaming systems, or high-end appliances and things of that nature. I got a high-end stereo today and aside from my dart board, that's currently the only things in that empty basement. Aside from extra DIYs...

I don't actually have the basement yet, but my plan is to make an arcade, or maybe half arcade and half something else.

i’m planning to have it as some sort of villager pic hall of fame as there’s a lot of villagers that i love and i’d love to have their pics on display aha

Private game room!
9df32a56d5.jpg

Gah! This is exactly what I want. Lol.

mine's a cozy room with a fireplace, bookshelves, a rug, etc! half of the room is just a stockpile of excess DIYs though.

Rave room! Not a ton of space, but dj turntable/instruments in the center and right, a few pinball machines on the left.

Don't have one yet but either make it my "me" room or just make it and dump

Made a creepy seance room with a trail of blood leading out of a giant antique wardrobe. It's just ridiculous and makes me laugh since the rest of my house is super cute and pink.

Back