• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you eat today?

reririx

... 여보. 널 항상 &#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The title is self-explanatory. ^^

I'm not looking for an exhaustive list of what you ate. You can name one thing.
I love food and am always curious to know what people ate.

Today, I made sesame sriracha tofu w/ green beans, onions and broccoli.
I decided not to have it with rice but with a whole grain pocketless pita bread :)

i had a falafel wrap from pitapit today on my lunch break at work and it was heavenly, it had falafel, hummus, guacamole, onion, swiss, feta, cheddar and chipotle sauce. i'm sad thinking about how it's gone

Had pigs-in-a-blanket (perhaps too many, but they were small ones... haha). :)

Last edited:
Just pasta, for like, four days straight. Sometimes I go crazy and have a few handfuls of Lucky Charms.
I need to go to the store.

I ate a bowl of cocoa krispies for breakfast, and I went to the local diner and got some chicken strips, homemade fries, and ranch for lunch. For dinner I'm not sure what I'm gonna eat... I always let the dining halls surprise me!

I had onion hash browns for breakfast, and a massive wrap for lunch. It had rice, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado and chicken with sweet chili sauce and japanese mayonnaise :)

The title is self-explanatory. ^^

I'm not looking for an exhaustive list of what you ate. You can name one thing.
I love food and am always curious to know what people ate.

Today, I made sesame sriracha tofu w/ green beans, onions and broccoli.
I decided not to have it with rice but with a whole grain pocketless pita bread :)

A lemon pepper rotisserie chicken. And, yes I ate the whole chicken. Today xD

a lunchable with tiny slabs of turkey and crackers, with a bag of goldfish and some chocolate bars for lunch. macaroni and cheese with a side of fries for dinner. nothing out of the ordinary, really.

Back