• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you get from your fortune cookie(s)?

Mays

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bare in mind that if you do not what to know what you can get, and you want it to remain a surprise, don't read on!

I got a Blue Falcon ;)

I've gotten nothing as I have no play coins. I just got a 3DS and I don't even know HOW to get them. If someone could tell me that'd be great :p

I've gotten nothing as I have no play coins. I just got a 3DS and I don't even know HOW to get them. If someone could tell me that'd be great :p

Just leave it on the home menu and walk around with it in your pocket! 100 steps = 1 coin, you can get 10 a day. This is my method for when I'm working.

Anyways, I have 3 Red Shells, a Green Shell, the Master Sword, the S.S. Dolphin, and a pair of Hero's Pants. So far, so good. :)

I think fortune cookie item are revolved around Nintendo

Person:You don't say

I got fortune cookie #42.Varia suit pants.Seems like everyone's getting Varia fortune cookie. :p

bought my first one today.. it was #4... a dud...

I got the stool thing *checks* it's called a minimalist ottoman

I got a super mushroom, ? block, wii balance board, pikimin, blue pikmin hat.

Umm, I think thats it.

I got rid of the Wii Balance Board and Rudy bought it from the Retail shop.

I've gotten a Green Shell, Samus Mask, Fire Flower, Kart (Mario Kart), Flag Pole.

all of which are nintendo related lol

So far mainly mario accessories and a pikmin one.

I got a virtual boy.

good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg

That's.....kind of ironic especially since you're, ya know, playing a 3DS. :eek:

Back