• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you get from your fortune cookie(s)?

So far: Hero's shoes, Majora's Mask, Big Bro Stache, Bullet Bill cannon, and Hero's Pants.

Yesterday was when I got my game. Yesterday I got a Wii Balance Board (meh) and today I got a 1-up Mushroom (awesome - is in my house).

I have Majora's Mask, Yoshi Egg, Varia Suit, Fire bar, S.S Dolphin, Metroid, and a Coin.

Yesterday on my first attempt I got the majora's mask, today I got the block floor.

I got a fire flower yesterday and a heros cap today :)

Off the top of my head:

-Majora's Mask
-Big Bro's Stache
-Midna's Mask
-Blue Pikmen Hat
-Link's Shirt
-A Bullet Bill launcher

:3 I like Link's Shirt the best.

So far:
Midna's Mask
Hero's Pants
Red Pikmin Hat
Pipe

but I was given a Kart, Triforce and Wii Balance Board as gifts.

I got Midna's mask in my fortune cookie, got super happy when I saw it!

Cant wait to see what pop's up tomorrow :p

So far I got a Fi Mask, Super Mushroom and Mario's nose... Super Mushroom is so far the only one I liked, if anyone else wants the others I can happily give them away XD

I got the blue pikmin hat, Super mushroom and the master sword!!!

Edit: I also have the bro moustache? Lol

Last edited:
I got Red pikman, Majoras mask, super mushroom, 1-up mushroom, ? block, hero's hat, hero's boots, hero's clothe, triforce, virtual boy and finnaly but not least a peach parasol! Peach parasol its a little to girly for me so i gave it to my girl account.

Last edited:
So far, I got the Varia shoes, hero shoes, green shell, super mushroom, majoria's mask, red pikmin hat, ...I think that's it.

What I got from Fortune Cookies.

2 Random items, Hero Cap, Virtual Boy, Red Shells, ? Block, and a Blue Pikmin Cap.

EDIT: I forgot to add the Yoshi Egg I got on the first day.

Last edited:
I have received:
? Block
Toad Hat
1 Up shroom (OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!)
All my other ones have been losses :(

Back