• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I got a Stitches patchwork hammock! How random is this? Lol. I also got a Marshall’s pastry chair.

What I got today from the my fortune cookies were incense burner and frog costume pants.

After the 11AM restock, I visited the Cookie Shop and got Marshal's Pastry Counter(which I had already had), and some Stacked Magazines.

There were two Rosie cookies today so I got a pop star dress and a pop star chair.

Now I'm a little pop star. ;)

I got the City Tripper! (Isabelle Scooter if you don’t play Mario Kart)

What showed up today for me were one Timmy's fortune cookie and one clothing furniture cookie. What I got from the clothing fortune cookie was security tee (I think this one is a repeat for me. Not sure.) while what I got from Timmy's fortune cookie was a lawn chair (I think this one is a repeat for me as well). Welp. Nothing new I suppose. :/ Maybe tomorrow.

I had a Rosie Cookie for bells today! I got the blue pop star dress, which was the only clothing item from that series i needed!
AND I got the Isabelle scooter from my other cookie!!

It's my lucky day!!!

Well, originally I got a Timmy cookie and a Marshal cookie, from which I got a table lamp (duplicate) and a pastry shop waiter vest (also a duplicate). However, I remembered that one of the villagers gave me a Timmy cookie as well, so I opened it and got the Isabelle scooter! So not a total loss.

Last edited:
Today I opened my cookies and got an Incense Burner and the Patchwork Bear Hood. :)

I got another 50 Tickets in game from leveling up and from the fishing tourney, so I decided to buy another of Marshal's cookies and got the Pastry Shop Vest. :D

Last edited:
Another pair of armor pants and pastry shop kitchen (since they were selling the marshal one for 5k i decided to buy it)

Today I had a Marshall cookie for bells! It was a duplicate pastry display though.

Navy formal pants and a toolbox. Nothing that I wanted, but it's nice to have things to give Gulliver.

Today's fortune cookies that showed up for me was Stitches's patch cookie and Timmy's fortune cookie. With Timmy's fortune cookie I got strapped books while I got patchwork bear rug from Stitches's patch cookie.

Got another table lamp. On the bright side, the other one was a pop star cookie and I got the chair out of it, which I didn't have yet.

Back