• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you put close to your waterfall?

Plum Pudding

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Do you have any screenshot to share? I don't know what to do with this area, I've tried different PWP but destroyed them, don't want to plant trees as to not obstruct the views. I need some ideas. My town is a pretty natural zen forest.

My other town before I erase it it had 2 lighthouse in the sides of the waterfall with yellows roses to make it shine

but my town doesn't have a theme exactly I'm just making it as it is little by little because idc about path
But if it get there to be a close to a theme it will turn between fairy and illuminated

- - - Post Merge - - -

But sadly I don't have a screenshot of that idea

In my town, I had an idea of having hot spring near the waterfall, since in my imagination a hot spring in waterfall looks serene and relaxing. Also, I want to plant couples of bamboo around the hot spring to decorate. Sadly I can't go on with my plan since Muffy took over the place before I got the PWP request lol, so unfortunately no screenshot of it :/

I reset my town solely to get my waterfall facing the front view. I have a bridge next to it and I plan on putting a coconut tree and towel pattern on the beach part of it.

I thought she meant the waterfall at the 'start' of your town, not the one at the beach? I don't really have anything special for either, but the beach waterfall is close/next to my house so I have a spot there to look down at it.

In my town, I had an idea of having hot spring near the waterfall, since in my imagination a hot spring in waterfall looks serene and relaxing. Also, I want to plant couples of bamboo around the hot spring to decorate. Sadly I can't go on with my plan since Muffy took over the place before I got the PWP request lol, so unfortunately no screenshot of it :/

...we thoguht alike. xD

I actually DID put the Hot Spring near the cliff waterfall in my town. The beach one, on the other hand, just has a bridge due to the way I handled paths around here.

I always put my house somewhere near a waterfall. Never really thought about much else...

I put a little park next to mine :D It has 2 fairy tale benches, a fairy tale clock, fairy tale lamp, a flower bed, and an instrument shelter, none of which obstruct the view. Plus my villagers look all happy walking around it.

I had the hot spring by my waterfall and a wooden path and some sea shells, I wanted it to look like an outdoors spa, but it didn't quite work and I destroyed it

My perfect cherry trees are on the little strip of land right by the waterfall, and Cookie's house and the lighthouse are nearby those by a cliff near the ocean.

well by the beach waterfall i have a bamboo forest on the left, and houses on the right. by the upstream waterfall, i have fruit trees on the north side of the river, and on the southside i've got hybrid roses growing.

for the south-facing one, the cliff shape makes a small circular nook right next to it, where i put a fairy ring, a log bench and a book c: for the one upstream, i plan on putting a hammock next to it once ankha moves out.

My town waterfall is quite close to my town plaza which I'm super happy with. I've got a little hammock just north of it and the campfire just south of it.

I don't have any PWP requests yet, but right now my only plans are for a campsite. There's a great spot near one edge of the waterfall that's pretty close to the train tracks. There's a slight dip in the river that leaves a piece of land just calling for the tent (or igloo).

Marshal's house is pretty close to the upstream waterfall, and on the opposite side of the river, I plan on placing a fairytale bench with some bushes and flowers around it.

My house is close to the downstream waterfall.

Back