• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What didn't you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gran Turismo 5... I'm waiting to get it, getting LBP2 and Killzone 3 before anything else

L Lawliet said:
*trevor said:
L Lawliet - I think I can speak for everyone when I say, "Quit being a *censored.7.2* at every chance you get."

You're pretty terrible at it anyways.
umad?

trollface.gif
Wow. That's all you could say?

I agree with Trevor. Lately you've been posting as if you know best. You're trying to bring members down. Just stop it, you're not impressing anybody, you're just making everyone think you're a complete douche.
I mean if you are, then we can't change that.
But atleast be more considerate of other members' feelings.

L Lawliet said:
*trevor said:
L Lawliet - I think I can speak for everyone when I say, "Quit being a *censored.7.2* at every chance you get."

You're pretty terrible at it anyways.
umad?

trollface.gif
L Lawliet said:
these past few weeks with everything going on in my life I think I've grown much more mature and considerate

What happened to this?

I guess that's already over.

Oh well, carry on then.

I basically all i wanted. I had a couple other things on my list though, but i knew i wouldn't get them all.

I became interested in coming to this thread because I saw a large N followed by many small O's.

I guess I can't think of anything. I wanted. Camera and that is what I got :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back