• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What DLC do you want to see?

Clarkeyboy

Patron Saint of Ice Cream
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
I love the idea of shops and game released offering ingame items (for free ofc).

I was thinking I would love to see promotional items for:

Pokemon X+Y release - A Pokeball ornament, or even a trade machine from the game that gives you a different Pokemon statue every day

Kingdom Hearts - A keyblade

Batman: Arkham Origins - The batsuit as a costume

Super Smash Brothers - A Smash Ball (as the Villager is going to be in it, would be amazing if you could send your own villager into Smash Bros though, with your current costume)

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies - His hair and suit as a costume

Monster Hunter 4 - One of the cat villagers, or even the village theme can change to that of the one in MH4 village

Chocobo Racing - Chicobo

Yoshi's Island - ? Cloud

Professor Layton - His hat or his little apprentices flat cap

Coca Cola - A vending machine branded with the Coke logo

Microsoft - A Surface tablet

Apple - Apple TV/iPad/iPhone for your house

Samsung - Tablet/S3/S4/LCD TV

Just some ideas I would love to see in the game. Anything you guys would love to see added?

I agree with oath2order. It's a lot easier if they provide DLCs from games that they have licenses for. Nintendo is known for being a very private company, plus few companies would want to have to endure the legal battles that ensue from trying to gain rights from other gaming companies.

Why do you want an iPad in NL if you can't use it.

From Nintendo games, I want a blue shell and a Midna plushie-thing.

This is an excellent thread, but alas, Nintendo is soooo behind in the DLC front. I would like a fair mix of some free/some paid DLC.

1. Mayor's Shop (run the store, hire a staff, sell unique goods to residents & visitors)

2. Art & Architecture Workshop (design buildings)

3. Magic School (learn temporary spells)

4. Movie Theater (like Vine video shorts)

5. Travelling Food Trucks (ooo, yums)

6. Tiny Pet Shop (a small pet for your home that req. care- will escape if neglected!)

7. Photo Studio (pics w/ friends, self portraits to be framed for the Mayor's house & gifted)

8. Various Themed Islands/Locales

If these are available but currently unlocked for me, that's a cool surprise! Come on Nintendo, gimme those fooood trucks! ^_^

Treehouses. For a game so obsessed with leaves and trees, im kind of surprised there isn't a DLC option to have your home in a tree.

Actually, I think there already are Animal Crossing plushies available.
As for DLC, I suggest having a pokemon event (After all, it IS coming to 3DS in 4 or 3 months, No?).
Pokemon clothing, Pokemon costumes, and if we're lucky, the villagers will dress up as pokemon (It would be HILARIOUS to see Static dress up as Pachirisu. Nuff said bro).

LOL @ the pokemon x and y machine thing xD there's probably gonna be a good 700 pokemon come X and Y giving out a statue every day after 2 and a half years once you at least have 1 of each where would you put all that? xD

Honestly I'd be pretty happy with anything! I'd love for them to re-release the 7-Eleven stuff..but I doubt it will happen because it isn't as popular in the US (or anywhere outside of Japan for that matter).

New stuff in general would be great! Maybe some limited non-catalogables so we actually have something to trade for those rare 7-11 items >_>

How long do you think they'll be able to keep up with giving us DLC? How long did they keep releasing DLC after City Folk came out? (anyone know?)

I think country exclusive stuff would be cool I think they have some already but a UK on would be good, if it could tie in with a national event or something, as having Big Ben in your living room would be awesome.

I know you can get the Best Buy stuff in the UK but its not advertised and on the FB page is unclear that you can get the stuff in the UK unless you research it a bit.

DLC I'd like to see
Legacy DLC from other versions of Animal Crossing
Anniversary cake
Nintendo Bench
Nintendog models
DS Lite/DSi Benches
Wii Locker
Mario and Luigi trophies
NES/Famicom/FDS (unplayable)
GameCube chest
Aerobics radio
New versions of other stuff
Nookling Shop models
Other NPC pics
Town Hall model (remakeable)
Train Station model (remakeable)
Reese/Cyrus plushies
Tom Nook's jumper
Posters for shops
New Nintendo DLC
Wii U (remakeable, unplayable)
Nintendo 3DS/XL (remakeable, unplayable)
Other old Nintendo console models (includes Gameboy and DS variants)
E reader or something similar (DNMe+ 10th anniversary, although prob. not gonna happen)
Dr Kawashima head
Luma
Star bits
FLUDD
Zelda musical instruments
Link's shield
Mario and Luigi's pic
Pikachu plushie
Other DLC features
DLC villagers- Similar to the e cards in DNMe+ or the monkeys in Wild World. Scan a QR code and a villager is downloaded from a Nintendo server or they come from the QR codes. They could be older villagers like Jane, Kakkun or Champ, or brand new villagers.
DLC KK Slider songs- Scan QR codes and you can request songs from KK Slider, like the ones available in New Leaf if you request an unknown song, or new ones such as KK Dubstep, KK Kei, KK Hiphop or KK Psych.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I'd be pretty happy with anything! I'd love for them to re-release the 7-Eleven stuff..but I doubt it will happen because it isn't as popular in the US (or anywhere outside of Japan for that matter).

New stuff in general would be great! Maybe some limited non-catalogables so we actually have something to trade for those rare 7-11 items >_>

How long do you think they'll be able to keep up with giving us DLC? How long did they keep releasing DLC after City Folk came out? (anyone know?)

In Japan, 4 years and 1 month after release.

Honestly, I strongly dislike dlc... I of course, like just about everyone else, will try to get my hands on as much of it as I can, but I feel scammed/taken advantage of when I get like that over digital items that have no function whatsoever... >_> Now, if Nintendo did some kind of special dlc that was more like an expansion pack to New Leaf, I would love that! As long as it was reasonably priced, of course, I've been stung by overpriced expansions for long enough already -EAyouknowImlookinatyou- x_x

I would LOVE to see a return of the Playable NES games like in the original game. My entire top floor was a Nintendo arcade.

Back