• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do I write about (and what I don't write about)

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm gonna give you a heads up on what I would write about on the StarFall Press and what I tend to avoid. Some of you may be interested into my blogs, but when I have something to write, I would blog about what I have in mind. However, some entries will not appear for various reasons. Others will.

Keep in mind that this is only for the StarFall Press Extended. The StarFall Press Original is a more uniform section of my blog, but the StarFall Press Extended is where most of the entries go.

What do I write in the StarFall Press:

The Blog Tree is a perfect place to share what you find interesting. Even I enjoy using the Blog Tree. Here are the stuff that do pop up:

• My opinions on gaming and pop culture - Since this counts as a gaming site, I would talk about games. Usually, it's about the Nintendo games and consoles. I have a few entries comparing the Mario games, and I may even bring up Pokemon. And what I mean by pop culture, that also means film, TV shows, and even food. Current news stories wouldn't win my blogging interests, but popular and unpopular interests would.
  • Game ideas (and other ideas) - another thing I would like to share on my blog is game ideas. About 40% of the StarFall Press Original is about ideas, and I wouldn't mind talking about game ideas or other kinds of ideas in the StarFall Press Extended. I'm even trying to start a group called The Creative Idea Group. It's where people can share their ideas like my ideas for the StarFall Press Original. It can be about site improvements, games, businesses, or anything like that. You can even share fanart and fanfics. I need a couple of TBT Bells and a minimum of 50 members before I can start the group. If you would like to help me out here, that would be great. Even so, I still share my ideas on the StarFall Press, especially since I put a lot of detail over my ideas. In case if you're interested, you can also read an even more extended Animal Crossing idea blog called my Idea Book. It has many ideas about what I expect in the next Animal Crossing game.
  • My experience with Animal Crossing and TBT - you wouldn't be surprised to see this on my blog. Since Bell Tree Forums is an Animal Crossing site, I would write a couple of entries related to Animal Crossing in general. In fact, about 40% of the StarFall Press Original is about my town of StarFall and interesting facts on ACNL (or AC in general). Since the amiibo update, you would probably expect even more Animal Crossing blogs. I can also share what I think about the site, which includes what I think of the events, what I plan on doing here, and what the StarFall Press is about.
  • Interesting facts or facts about time - I enjoy reading about amazing facts or useless information. I even like to point out at stuff that you may not even care about. I can be educational at times, but most of the time, it would be about facts. Some of the facts I enjoy talking about more are the facts about time, which means the four seasons, the calendar, and holidays.
  • Profile Updates - when I make a major change to my profile, I wouldn't mind talking about it. Here's a rule of thumb. Once I change my avatar, I no longer use my former avatar at all, even in the future.
  • Fanfiction - although I haven't written a fanfic in a while on my blog, fanfiction is not forbidden from my blog. I would write fanfics when I have creativity flowing.

What don't I write in the StarFall Press:

As much as I like blogging here, there are some things I would avoid talking about as well, mainly to avoid losing publicity or offending someone. Here are some of the stuff that I would never blog about:

• Highly controversial content - I may be a political junkie at times, but when it comes to blogging, very rarely I would talk about politics. But one thing that's always a no to the StarFall Press, it would be the more controversial news stores, like who would I vote for in the election or who I think is the guilty party in the whole Ferguson conflict. I wouldn't even discuss the riots and protests about the election on my blog. If it's that controversial, there wouldn't be a space in my blog for it. That's why I haven't talked about the election on my blog.
  • Complaints about another member (or a few members) on this forum - I screwed up on this on Little Big Planet Central (and on TV.com). I would never write a blog entry on how bad someone on this site is or how bad anybody is. There is no place to gossip or complain about another member on this site. Not in the What's Bothering You thread, not in any of the annoyances threads, not in the Blog Tree, not anywhere. I know people don't pay too much attention to blogs, but that doesn't give me an excuse to trash talk another member (or a whole bunch of members) here. Even if it's another member from another site. If I have a problem with another member on the forum, I would talk to the member or use the Contact the Staff Board. Yeah, I can complain about how I was treated here before in forms of life experiences, but I'm not gonna name who's doing it.
  • Personal Life - I wouldn't mind sharing my experience here or on GameFAQs, but when I talk more about my personal life, I tend to be more cautious. That, and I don't want to only talk about that. I prefer to talk about what I said in the above section.
  • Nonsense/Spam Blogs - these are unacceptable for the StarFall Press. If I made entries like "this apple ate my cake" or some other weird stuff you wouldn't get, I wouldn't get very good ratings. That, and if I just written spam/gibberish, I could get warnings for post quality. The Blog Tree is not a place where I can break the rules either. In fact, I try to follow the rules on this site.
  • Inappropriate content - like I said about the spam blogs and blogs attacking other users, the Blog Tree is not a place to break the rules, even when people don't pay as much attention. That, and I prefer to keep my blogs G-rated.
  • Requests - I would be okay with posting advertising blogs to join my group, but if it's requesting fanart of my characters or trading collectibles, I can use the Re-Tail, Museum Shop, Train Station, Villager Trading Plaza, or the TBT Marketplace to satisfy my demands (depending on the scenario). Since the Blog Tree doesn't get too much attention, people wouldn't listen to my requests on my blog. It's more about sharing facts, ideas, and opinions, and experiences, not some trading requests.

For the The Creative Idea Group, can I join it? I can give up 20 TBT bells, so it can start up.

SaraliaMayor;bt13232 said:
For the The Creative Idea Group, can I join it? I can give up 20 TBT bells, so it can start up.

There's only one requirement. Post in my thread, asking if you want to join. I will add your name on the list of who to invite to my group.

Back