• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what do you want in the next animal crossing?

I would love to see the PWP be able to be moved as freely as your character moves around, PWP color customization, and more styles of the same PWP.

I think having all but maybe a very few PWPs available at the beginning or have them be unlock-able a different way instead of by villager request. It's frustrating when I spend an entire day doing the dive method and only get 1 PWP request I WANT TO BUILD MY TOWN DARN IT!!! -_-

Being able to move villager houses! And also the character customization options from HHD, like the skin color tone, etc.

I've seen a lot of good things mentioned in here already. Especially the selection of house placement and separate tool slots in inventory.

One thing that has stood out to me is the dialogue system. Going from WW to CF they really gutted the dialogue/friend system. They kinda improved it with New Leaf but it still isn't as good. I'd like to see something on par with or close to the Wild World system of dialogue. Maybe I'm just overthinking things or whatever but it just seems like it's much more worth the time to talk to villagers in WW compared to NL.

Also I don't see this happening but it would be really cool if they included the various time soundtracks from across the series (GC, WW/CF, NL) and let you choose from those or a new set.

edit: I'd also like to see all of the villagers that were dropped from across the series at different points make a return, even if it means double stacking some dates for birthdays.

Last edited:
Back