• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What else can I do?

AbleSister

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It's my first day on ACNL and I did everything Isabelle asked me and I've paid of my house. What else can I do on the first day?

Go to town hall and ask Isabelle for advice. She'll give you a bunch of tasks that, if you fulfill, will unlock the ability to sit in the mayors chair. After that, sit in the mayors chair and Isabelle will tell you that you need to raise your approval levels. She'll tell you a bunch of ways to do this, so follow her advice and you'll have 100% in no time. When that happens, you'll be able to start community projects and ordinances.

Go to town hall and ask Isabelle for advice. She'll give you a bunch of tasks that, if you fulfill, will unlock the ability to sit in the mayors chair. After that, sit in the mayors chair and Isabelle will tell you that you need to raise your approval levels.

I'm sure that you cannot sit in your mayors chair on the first day. After a handful of tasks, Isabelle will tell you to rest for the day. From there, you can enjoy your comfortable new life talking to villagers, catching fish/bugs and earning money to pay off your 10,000 debt. The next day you'll sit in your chair and will be given tips to raise your approval rating. Nintendo is pretty much forcing you to take it slow and easy.

Did you get money from the lucky rock?
Did you get a gem from the fake rock?
Did you create a few nice looking clothes?
Did you sent a letter to all your villagers to raise your approval rating?
Did you move all your flowers to start your hybrid field?
Did you shake all your trees for the 2 hidden furnitures?
Did you collect all the bugs for today?
Did you do the same for fishes?
Did you design a nice path texture to put around your house and link all the cool buildings?
Did you travel to someone else town to gather different fruits?

:)
Hope you have fun today!

Back