• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Gyroids would look good in a garden room?

Plum Pudding

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
I've been collecting some and I want to use them in my house. I'm doing a garden room right now with all the statues you can get from Gulliver, lots of plants and I would like to use some gyroids but I don't know which ones would look the best.

Thank you!!

Ah and post pictures if you have any :)

I think percoloids would be best since they are made of wood. Gongoids and lamentoids may also be good options. Dingloids, alloids, and lullaboids could also work; they are more metallic looking, but they make peaceful and soothing noises which could go well with a garden theme. You can find pictures of the all here:

http://moridb.com/items/gyroids/?limit=50&offset=0

If you want to actually hear them, I have every gyroid in my museum and I could let you come visit my town to listen to them.

One of the Brewster ones would be cute... seeing as he's a pigeon.

Oh yeah, I have one of those, don't know which one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think percoloids would be best since they are made of wood. Gongoids and lamentoids may also be good options. Dingloids, alloids, and lullaboids could also work; they are more metallic looking, but they make peaceful and soothing noises which could go well with a garden theme. You can find pictures of the all here:

http://moridb.com/items/gyroids/?limit=50&offset=0

If you want to actually hear them, I have every gyroid in my museum and I could let you come visit my town to listen to them.

Well, thank you so much, that is so very kind of you. I have loads of gyroids, I use them as decorations in my town, along paths and important buildings. So I will go and search for those you mentioned and look up that list in the link you provided.

That was very helpful!

Back