What Harry Potter merchandise do you have?

Disneyfangirl23

🦁 Lion King fangirl 🦁
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Disneyland
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I’m curious if you guys are fans of Harry Potter, if you are and you have a Harry Potter collection please if you can post a picture of your Harry Potter collection I’ll be happy to see what you guys have, I’m always curious what other people have in they’re collection And perhaps they’ll give me some inspiration for my Harry Potter themed bedroom I’m working on next year~ thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
I don't mind the movies every now and then, but not to the extent where I've bought any.

The only merchandise I collect (apart from amiibo's) are horror figures. ^_^

I use to have all the mainline movies and paper-back novels!
I gave them to my niece a while back because she really wanted to keep them and loved reading.

I have some of it.I am a fan of it.I have the full set of Blu-ray movies and a hodgepodge collection of the books.I'm interested in getting those new,illustrated versions of the books.They look to be well done.Also,I think I might have a bag of Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Beans and a couple of Chocolate Frogs stashed away somewhere.

I'm not really into Harry Potter, only watched the first movies so therefore I don't own any merchandise at all.

I own two wands! Luna Lovegoods one because I love her and her wand looks so cool! And Voldemort's one, because my step-father bought me it. I don't particularly like it because it's a bit too mainstream for me, but it still looks cool, and the way you can hold it so comfrotably is so amazing.

I own two wands! Luna Lovegoods one because I love her and her wand looks so cool! And Voldemort's one, because my step-father bought me it. I don't particularly like it because it's a bit too mainstream for me, but it still looks cool, and the way you can hold it so comfrotably is so amazing.

Cool! I like Luna Lovegood. I don’t have a wand thought~

Got a Ravenclaw metal keychain, a Ravenclaw Snapback Hat Cap, and a dark grey Harry Potter shirt. Though... I misplaced my Ravenclaw Hat somewhere and not sure where I placed my the hat at the moment. Used to have some Harry Potter books a long time ago, but gotten rid of those books because they got extremely damaged.

No merchandise really. I have like the first five or so books and maybe the first three movies or something? I dropped off the series as my attention at the time was elsewhere and because the books kept getting bigger and longer. I eventually ended up learning what happened afterward through watching videos, clips, and hearing/reading fans talk about it.

I don't really have enough stuff to warrant a collection photo, but I have a couple of keychains that were all from blind bags- plastic ones of Hedwig, Draco Malfoy, and Luna Lovegood, and a plush one of Hermione. I also have a Ravenclaw pin.

Last edited:
I have all the books and one piece of jewelry, which is a handmade replica of Hermione's Tim Turner. Despite the fact I don't even like Harry Potter that much it was too pretty to pass up. :)

The novels and the movies. A few pins. My favorite things are ones I knit rather than bought. I made a Hogwarts sweater (the uniform V-neck) and a scarf. Both are Hufflepuff, although the scarf is done in the "vintage" colors that Newt wore. The sweater came out nicely, but I have to redo the sleeves, as they are far too long and wide.

Zip. Nada. Squat. They don?t make much stuff for ravenclaws

Back