• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what have your villagers nicknamed you?

After only a few villagers calling me Dumpling... now every single one does, quite cute but also annoying

K-cat. My name's Katie, so I've been called cat related nicknames my whole life. It's almost too real...

one of my villagers asked if they could start calling me "Duke" and I told them NO. so they still call me Meltd0wn. lol

Curlos called me genius, and I let him. Sheldon wanted to call me something that I can't remember, but I said no. And Chief wanted to call me missy, but I said no, so he let me choose a nickname. Now I'm called genius by some and Min by others.

Edit: Sally began calling me genius, but switched to Min after a bit.

Sly decided to call me Mega F. I don't like it really, but I figure some other villager will change it eventually.

My favourite villager wanted to call me "Shorty" but I refused it, so he let me choose my own nickname! Clearly not as fun, but it's really cute to see half of my town come up to me and say things like "How are you, My BFF?" because lately they've been asking me for permission to call me that c:
Soon I will be every animals' best friend forever

They call me muffin. Kinda cute, but I dunno. . . :confused:

My current nickname is Honeybun. I used to be Sweet-C.

Well my villagers are passing around the nickname "Honeybun" I don't really mind :3

Only nickname I've gotten so far is Dr. R. I like it! It feels like I could either be a medical professional or a super villain. 8D

Most of my villagers call me "missy" now, which I don't like but at least it's endearing. I'm hoping a better nickname will pop up soon.

Back