• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the best flavor of candy?

What is the best flavor of candy?

• Total voters

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
what is your favorite candy flavor? mine is blue raspberry, i literally get everything in that flavor. Jolly Ranchers, lollipops, everything. i’m a problem lmao

depends on the sweet, but usually strawberry. maybe orange. i remember the one time i tried chewy jolly ranchers, i really only liked the green (apple?) ones. some green apple stuff is definitely good. when i used to eat sour patch kids, my favourites were the orange and cola ones. (they took out one of those flavours, so i haven't bought them since.) my favorite chuppa lolly flavors are cola and green apple. my favorite flavor of any kind of laces is strawberry. i prefer the orange, green and strawberry starburst in that order. so, yeah, really depends. rarely does anything yellow, purple or blue taste good to me.

All candy
01AF414A-9D9B-4541-8D0B-322E06B17FA0.jpeg

I dare you to tell me to stop

I voted multiple but changed my mind; the best is definitely cherry. When I was in elementary school the teacher would occasionally give out jolly ranchers to good students and I hoarded a bunch of cherry ones in my desk. They were so good!!!

I also really liked root beer flavoured Dum Dums, not sure if I still do!

Blue Raspberry, Strawberry, Green Apple, and Lime are my favorites. Basically, if it's blue or green, I'll probably love it and then strawberry is right up there at the top with them.

I'm not too big on orange or grape flavors most of the time and I really don't like cotton candy or cola flavored candies.

I voted for orange, blue raspberry, lemon, and peach! I rarely see peach-flavored candy, but I've really enjoyed the ones I have had—I feel like it's a very under-utilized candy flavor. The other three are thankfully pretty common, and typically the first flavors I'll seek out in any sort of mixed pack. I've actually lost a lot of my taste for candy as I've gotten older and I'm quite picky about the kinds I eat now, but it's still hard to go wrong with those flavors as far as I'm concerned.
Flavored children's medicine really put me off grape and cherry though. Cherry is alright sometimes, depending on the kind, but grape is pretty much always a "no" from me. And I won't even touch banana candy.

I couldn’t decide between blue raspberry and banana. Both flavors are great. Grape is a close third for me.

My favorites are lime, strawberry, and watermelon. That last one doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering the fact that I hate watermelons. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that watermelon candy doesn't taste a thing like actual watermelon. Green apple is good too, but I find that it tends to overpower every other flavor if it's mixed with anything, such as Skittles before they went back to lime.

It sometimes depend on the candy. I used to love war heads (they don’t taste very good anymore) and i liked all their flavors even the watermelon and lemon. I’m not a fan of watermelon usually. I like blue raspberry flavor for some candy but not all. I more often than not like grape, orange, green apple flavors.

If we're talking straight up hard candy/ drop candy, I especially love strawberry, peaches, and any berry flavors + cream flavor! I especially love Strawberries and Cream Creme Savers and Lofty Pursuits Peach Drops!

I dislike most artificial orange flavor and watermelon flavor candy though.

Green apple, but I won’t eat real green apples. I like sour candies so lemon is probably my second favorite. As for other type of flavor? Swedish fish I like the red sour patch kids.

blue raspberry and strawberry for sure. so yummy 😋 cherry and green apple are close seconds !
If we're talking straight up hard candy/ drop candy, I especially love strawberry, peaches, and any berry flavors + cream flavor! I especially love Strawberries and Cream Creme Savers and Lofty Pursuits Peach Drops!

I dislike most artificial orange flavor and watermelon flavor candy though.
big yes to creme savers👌🏻

for me, it honestly depends on the candy, but my favourite flavours are generally blue raspberry, watermelon and green apple! i especially love these flavours when they’re jolly ranchers gummies or sour warheads! they’re so good. 🤤

blue raspberry will always be the superior flavor, there are no exceptions. but i also like strawberry, peach, grape & recently pineapple because pineapple slaps

Back