• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what is the best form of bread?

best bread(s)

• Total voters
I love all sorts of breads! Sourdough bread is really good and I am glad toast is not included in the list because it's not bread lol

I can't really say what I like the most tbh! I come from Austria and we have a really well developed bread culture.

I also love naan and pita :)

i hate bread but i got that dawg in me (Judaism) so i HAD to vote for my homeboy bagel 🤙

voted for baguette and pita cause you can't go wrong with them, but do also love a good panini

Dinner rolls hands down.
Texas road house has the best rolls, and they come with cinnamon butter too. 🤤

Bread is life tbh. I can’t go without it. Here in Germany we have a massive assortment of all sorts of bread - I’m pretty sure you could eat a different type every day for weeks without repeating one kind. That being said, my all tile favourite is the pretzel. They are often the only food I can keep down when I have tummy issues!

I was going to also put tortillas. However, it was fourth because some brands of tortillas are terrible

Back