• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is the best present you've given your villagers?

Aliya

bunsbunsbunsbunsbunsbuns
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Seabrook
Special Snowflake
Dark Candy
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Vesta
I gave Beau a ukulele for his birthday and he plays it all the time in his house alongside his music if he's not singing. I had only given it to him on a whim and I was surprised to learn that they can actually use instruments like that.

What's the best present you've given your villagers? Do they interact with it? Do they look cute or funny wearing it? I'd love to know!

EXgcjzdUcAE3Aou.jpg

I gave Peanut this dress I randomly found in a balloon. My first thought was that it would be perfect for her, so I gave it to her for her birthday and now she always wears it! Now she's super pink and looks so cute lol!!

I gave Judy I giant bow yesterday and it was the best decision I ever made. She is too cute!!

Back