• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the most amount of turnips you bought and sold so far?

When it was at 92 bells, I brought the whole C closet full. Someone's Re-Tail had them for 640 or something. Sold them there. Over 3 million bells made.

one time turnips were going at 509 in my town but i didnt have turnips so a friend TT'd to sunday and we both made about 4 round trips and filled up our entire closet each time.

I always buy a whole locker full and look for a high price to sell. Found one last week going for 640, made over 11 million bells

i usually fill up my whole locker with turnips, minus the 20 spaces for section A since i have important stuff there.

i usually make about 6-8m whenever i sell at someones town. i usually never try to sell unless its 400+ per bell. i don't like to wait too long to sell 'em. :p

uhh usually the whole locker full of turnips.

i usually make around 9m but the most ive sold them was like 640 i believe?

I bought 1000 exactly at one time

I bought around 7000 end of July~ish, managed to sell them for 600. =D Bells didn't last very long though. =P

about 6 million worth of turnips(90 bell buying price)

Just two pocket-full's worth from my first and only attempt at it. Made around 1mil profit.

I just spent around 2 mil bells in turnips today...depending on what buying price I can find will determine what I make on them this week...the most I have gotten selling turnips in one week so far was around 9 Million...total amount I have made in turnips is around 25 million and that is only because I wasn't buying them every week, and I wasn't buying a whole closet full. Now I buy enough to fill an entire closet when I do buy them.

Back