• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the most amount of turnips you bought and sold so far?

I bought around 800k bells' worth this morning, at 91 bells per. Last week I bought 5000 turnips, and sold them for almost 1.5 million profit. (which was rounded down to a million because I paid off my house at the same time.)

I think that I had more than 4 lockers worth of 100 turnips packs, in which I had no choice but to lay many many of them down on the ground.
I can tell that selling all of them takes a long while, but not as bad as I did in ACCF. Oh boy, I sold like 1675 packs of 100 turnips, and ended up reaping 89+ millions of bells. It took me 3 hours to fill my town with turnips, and another 3-4 hours to sell the majority of the turnips!!

Most I bought was 205 bundles of 100 for a total of 20,500 turnips. Ended up selling them at 614 and I made over 10 million in profit. Hoping for an even bigger profit this week, especially since the price for turnips was at an all time low of 93/turnip. :D

I have filled my whole locker and my inventory, and sold them at 600 bells each. I made about 10 million bells.

Last edited:
Back