What is ur Fav Band?

Jonas Bros!!! I like SOS and Burnin' Up!!! =D Anyway, I like Fall Out Boy's: "Sugar We're Goin' Down." and Natasha Beddingfield's: "Love Like This" and "Pocketful of Sunshine."

Ray_lofstad said:
i like greenday, but some of their songs accually sucks

PS. the beatles pwns!!! :D
Arn't you just questioning your own point made? :/ Just sayin'. What songs don't you like?
But yes, The Beatles do indeed pwn.

Monkey09 said:
Monkey09 said:
I have many some are: Anti Flag, NOFX, MxPx, Minor Threat, Fal Out boy, Rise against, My Chemical Romance, DropKick Murphys, Floggiy Molly, The Real Mckenzies, System of a Down, Rufio, Tsunami Bomb,The no ones, The F ups, and i think thata it.
Does anyone know or like most of these bands?
i do i no em all i like fall out boy, my chemical romance (favorite, n rise against

heres all the bands i like x]
The academy is..., Aerosmith, AFI,Alesana, All american rejects, the almost, as i lay dying, blink 182, boys like girls, breaking benjamin, bullet for my valentine, children of bodom, chiodos, coheed and cambria, coldplay, cream, daft punk, dance gavin dance, disturbed, dream theater, eighteen visions, escape he fate, fall out boy, freezepop, funeral for a friend, green day, guns n roses, hawthorne heights, hollywood undead, i set my friends on fire, iron maden, jeffree star, jet, killers, korn, legion of doom,Marilyn Manson, matchbook romance, maximum the hormone, metallica, misfits, modest mouse, msi, my chemical romance, nirvana, ok go, panic! at the disco, paramore, police, queens of the stone age, red hot chili peppers, red jumpsuit appartus, rise against, rolling stones, sex pistols, simple plan, slayer, slipknot, taking back sunday, three days grace, tokio hotel, the used, 30 seconds to mars, n other stuff

Led Zepplin
Metellica
Green Day
Fall out boy
hedley
Mariana's trench
All Americian Rejects
gah my brains stuck...

Does anyone else like paramore?? They're my favourite band:D:D
But besides that I'm into indie, punk, metal(not very heavy though) and a bit of emo...

Pie_Or_Die said:
Me?
i dont have one
i have many

Led Zeppelin
AC/DC
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
The Doors
Greenday

and recently found

Rise Against
(their pretty good)

urs?
Holy canoli!!! You like VERY good music my friend : D I LOVE all those bands but in addition i love Radiohead, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Van Halen : D

Evanescence will always be my favorite band,but I seriously don't listen to them as much as I used to.

Back