What is you XBox live sn?

xboxlive4mestatsomgpmgbrutusca.png

Actually it's my brother... <_< he plays on my Xbox live account. Brought the Teamslayer down a lot too from the betrayals. Oh and if it's me on Xbox I use a brownish icon because it makes me blend in better.

:p

Edit: Why am I a sage?

:eek:

TYOSHI90 said:
Actually it's my brother... <_< he plays on my Xbox live account. Brought the Teamslayer down a lot too from the betrayals.
ahh... makes sence then... yeah, that would be a reason to have another account...

TYOSHI90 said:
Actually it's my brother... <_< he plays on my Xbox live account. Brought the Teamslayer down a lot too from the betrayals. Oh and if it's me on Xbox I use a brownish icon because it makes me blend in better.

So The Rutles is your brother?

:eek: And you're a Sage... Because!

:D

TYOSHI90 said:

For unknown reasons, you've been demoted.

:unsure:

Unkown reasons strike again!

PikMino42 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

He wasn't demoted! HE asked for it himself.

;)

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

;)
Huh I didn't ask to be a sage.

:huh:

TYOSHI90 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

;)
Huh I didn't ask to be a sage.

:huh:
You asked to be demoted from Global Mod, I meant.

then whys he sage and not global mod? im confused i have for posts then the 4th member

Back