Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
I have recently learned there is a huge demand for tiny bits of paper in these here parts. What is your favorite shape, when it comes to small, throwable, socially acceptable litter?

I am a sucker for dots.

I like my punchers that can make confetti the best

one makes a teddy bear shape and the other a sakura shape

I've also got a generic office style hole puncher, but that's admitedly kinda boring a one to make confetti out of

I've also got a generic office style hole puncher, but that's admitedly kinda boring a one to make confetti out of
Honestly though, once you throw the confetti, does anyone really notice if it has a shape or if it is just a bunch of hole punches?

I love them all but something about the star confetti just seems right, so I’ll go with that :D

I like hearts and stars the best but a mixture of different shapes are nice, especially if it’s confetti sprinkles for dessert!

Any confetti is cool, but I went with star-shaped confetti. I've always loved star and star-shaped things. Butterfly would probably be my second choice~

I picked star shaped, because stars are awesome, but really any shape is great.

It's funny, my family is split on things like confetti and glitter. Some crazy people think it's just too messy and don't like it. But I love it! So whenever we do confetti, poppers, and glitter stuff in the house, some cringe at the mess, some revel in the fun, and I get to clean it all up. 😅

Totally worth it!

i… have only ever seen square confetti 💔 i feel like i’m missing out on all these cooler shapes! anything is better than squares surely

Back