• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favorite pwp?

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Unlocked or locked, what is yor favorite pwp in New Leaf?

Mine is the Picnic Blanket(Locked:() and the Flower Arch(Locked:()

flower arch (locked) and campfire (locked) ... sigh

oh and the log bench thingy... also locked.

I do have the picnic blanket though <3 thank you Paula~

I like:
sand garden (have)
log bench (have)
bonfire (locked)
Oil digger (locked)
Colourful tyre things (locked)
and balloon arch (locked)

So many locked :(

My favorite is probably the windmill (unlocked)- I wish we could place more than one. I also love the hot springs and the zen stone garden thingy. Both of those are not yet unlocked in my game.

Yeah, the windmill is my favorite and I'm so glad I have it now :D The wooden/zen bridge is also really pretty; have those in my town too. Also, the campsite. I love having a lot of different villagers visit my town.

Illuminated arch/tree.. Both unlocked.. Only have two more PWP's and I've unlocked them all! ^^

My favorites are the Lighthouse & Wisteria Trellis (both unlocked and built) and the Windmill (locked).

My favourite is the Fairy Tale bridge. Locked, sadly... I keep sucking up to Pango and Gabi but neither of them wants to suggest anything at all. XD

I really like the lighthouse, windmill (I still don't know where I want to put one), the hot spring, the zen garden, and the drink fountain which is still sadly locked for me (one day, Celia, you will request it!)

My favorite is stone henge which is unlocked for me ^_^. There's many I've seen online though that I would like that are locked.

My favorite is stone henge which is unlocked for me ^_^. There's many I've seen online though that I would like that are locked.
Oh yes, Stonehenge is awesome. I have that one placed, but I am thinking about having it rebuilt elsewhere. That's another one that I think you can only have one of.

Last edited:
I love the zen projects. Currently have the zen bell and zen clock. My favorite is the zen garden(locked).

I like the picnic blanket (locked) flower arch (unlocked and built) lighthouse (unlocked and built) and hammock (locked)

I love the

log bench (have)
picnic blanket (have)
bell (locked)
fairy tale clock (locked)
instrument shelter (locked)
illuminated heart (locked)

Any PWP I have in my town. Hot spring, windmill, stone tablet, torch(es), flower clock, illuminated heart.

I do have some locked ones that I have so far been waiting a month for. Wisteria trellis, flower arch, log bench, and zen bridge. x_x

I like the picnic blanket and hammock. I had to get rid of my picnic blanket for a bridge though :(

If the campsite counts, then definitely that.

If not then I'd say the statue fountain. It's just really elegant. :3

Back