• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favorite pwp?

My favorite would be the flower clock, i think it looks wonderful in front of my town hall.

Tangy just requested the metal bench! <3 I definitely love that, as well!

Fairytale bridge (have), Police Station (have), hot spring (have), jungle gym (locked),

My favourites are the bell (so cute), flower arch, stone tablet, stonehenge and windmill. I would love the picnic blanket which I don't have yet...come on Diva! :D

I really want a Brick Bridge, Campfire and Illuminated Heart;Arch;Ring;Tower.

They would look great at my town :x

I like the tulip topiary for sure. The wisteria trellis is so far my fav, and I can't find the oh so perfect spot for it yet.

I love how the illuminated heart looks in my town. I haven't had an uchi villager in my town for quite a while but I love all their PWP suggestions. Soon!

HNI_0013.JPG

I have the illuminated tree and it would look really good with more illuminated stuff (so pretty). but my only uchi (and favourite villager) moved out :(

My favorite is probably a tie between the Wisteria Trellis and the Windmill. I have the Windmill unlocked, but not the Wisteria Trellis.

i love the illuminated PWP's. they're so pretty at night~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and the picnic PWP

The lighthouse seems pretty neat. I would've loved to have it in my town, if it fit in the place I was originally planning on putting it.
Taking a quick look through the list, the wisteria trellis seems nice as well. I don't have it unlocked, though.

The picnic blanket...no one has requested it yet.
Which is sad because it is the last PWP I want.

Last edited:
I like how the wisteria trellis looks, too bad my only uchi villager moved out before she could request it!
I also rather like how the tower looks, I'm trying to build it now but wooow it's expensive xD I'm only 200k out of the 700k needed.

Back