• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite colour?

Yellow I guess. I don't know why, but I've noticed a lot of items/mascots I like/want to buy are yellow like yellow Kirby or a Yellow Switch lite. Pink is ok probably my second favorite color, especially if it's coral pink.

If I really had to pick one or two, I’d say blue and pink are my favourite colours! They remind me of one of my pride flags! 🏳️‍⚧️

Though I really love all the colours, they’re all so pretty in their own way! Pastel colours especially are my favourites.

i’m most fond of monochrome colours but i also like various shades of pink (rose, flamingo, peony), blue (cadet blue, turquoise) and green (teal, fern, viridian, olive, pine green), too! :’^)

Last edited:
My favorite color is blue, but I also like pink, purple, and green a lot also.

i love loads of colours especially pink and light blue but my most favourite would have to be mint green, it's so pretty to look at ☆

No surprise it’s grey and black. I’m also a fan of most all shades of brown and dark reds and blues.

Honestly various greys - i really like charcoal grey and payne's grey 💕 I find it such a warm neutral colour that goes well with softer pastels (which I also adore) without feeling too stark or too cold against them uwu🌸

My top three colors are navy blue, light yellow, and light orange. All three colors work well together and give me a nice warm feeling.

pink pink pink, pretty much everyone in my life knows this lol. more specifically bubblegum pink

I've always said purple but I don't actually know if it is! also a fan of yellow, light blue and pink. just pastels basically :p

I can’t decide D: I think right now it’s black. I really like all of the colors tbh it’s a tough decision

Back