• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favourite GracieGrace Furniture Series?

Favourite Graciegrace furniture series?

• Total voters

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
GORGEOUS SERIES.

The furniture series sure do lives up to it's name! I really want that furniture series in real life, so i can sleep on the bed......

Sweets is mine

While I love the Gorgeous series and do plan on getting it as well, my love for sweets is higher c:

Gorgeous series for me too! It's the only one I actually purchased in CF. And I also want it in real life.

Yes it is the red, black and gold series Schim.

All of them. But Princess and Gorgeous are my absolute top 2! Sweets is okay, I can't remember the last series ><

Princess is my favorite of the Series. I'll never have the whole thing though because I refuse to spend so much on furniture, but I've always loved it more than the others. Its so elegant and pretty and I always wanted a bed just like that when I grew up.

The sweets series is so cute. I probably would have had it in City Folk, had it not been so expensive.

Back