• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is your favourite GracieGrace Furniture Series?

Favourite Graciegrace furniture series?

• Total voters
I like the gracie furniture, its simple and nice and can all be put together in a big room to make a good looking minimalist look, whilst the gorgeous is nice, its just a bit too much for me

I like the princess series, its elegant but has a happy mood to it. The gorgeous series to me is a little dark, but its a close second to the princess series.

I picked "Princess" its super cute, but I also like the sweets series and the trump series is really different. I can appreciate all of them though and I will be buying all of them :x

I'd a toss up between Gorgeous and Sweets, but I'm going with Gorgeous since I've have it in my main house and plan to have it for my New Leaf house. I like the Sweets for its food related nature.

I like the Gorgeous series the most, but the Princess series is also really pretty, reminds me of Marie Antoinette. But I don't know anything about the Trump series, are there pictures on the forum?

The Princess series is my favourite. I also really like the Gorgeous series. I really dislike the Trump series, I think its a total eyesore.

Since I wanted to see the Trump series, I googled "graciegrace trump series". This thread was the second result ._.

Since I wanted to see the Trump series, I googled "graciegrace trump series". This thread was the second result ._.

Just for you. and possibly SodaDog xD

FlY6M0K.jpg

I might also get the trump series as I finally saw it but I am definitely getting the gorgeous series.

Back