• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Is Your Town's Colour Scheme?

Shimmer

(ര̀ᴗര́)و☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
What colour(s) have you decided to use for your town? Have you used more than one?

For me, I plan to use mainly purple and blue flowers with some white and pink in the mix. But around my campfire, I really want to use some red, orange and yellow flowers representing the fire. :)

Pink and Yellow pretty much everywhere, planning on putting a more dark, black/purple area

I have a lot of white flowers that I mix with coloured flowers depending on the area. For example, I have area's where I mix white with blue, and I have areas where I mix white with purple.

Edit: Oh! I forgot to add that my main colour theme is green. My town name is Olvine (named after green gemstone and olives, also pokemon town xD ) My native fruit is pears so I like to have a lot of pear trees everywhere. I also use a lot of clovers and try to make the overall look of my town quite 'natural'.

Last edited:
Pink and white mainly. I adore pink roses so I put them everywhere. I have area's of coloured roses in rainbow patterns because I like that too, but its mostly pink. It's what I like and I enjoy it.

My color scheme is roses and lilies, or to be more technical, red/white/yellow. As in there is no space in the entire town that isn't buried in them :p

Last edited:
I use all kinds of different colors together. I have areas in town that have certain colors to match that area. My favorite flower combos are yellow roses mixed with red, blue, pink, or purple. I just love yellow roses. They look great with almost any color. ( In my opinion.)

My sunshine town is orange and purple. It matches the path. I also have a bunch of orange trees. It looks nice ( To me anyway.lol. )

Pink, red, and white. It's very whimsical and princess-like. Makes me feel as if I'm in my own little fairy tale, as clich? as it sounds haha.

At the moment it's black, red and white with some orange around the campsite/perfect cherry trees. I'm sure I'll change my mind again at some point though...so I'm very non-committal with landscaping!

My town is called Lavender, so of course I had to do mainly purple (still hybrid breeding though). I also have one section that is pink/red/white/black.

I just like a nice balance of colors. I can't have too many villagers of the same color else it bothers me.

I have a mixture of different hybrids surrounding mostly every house/pwp, but I do have pink, purple, and blue roses surrounding pathways. I also have a pink carnation/lily and white lily/carnation pattern outlining my river and edges of cliffs. :3
My favorite flower/color combination would have to be pink flowers with Jacobs ladders. If I had the patience/bells to switch all my flowers to that combination I probably would.

Don't have one yet but I'd like it to be orange, yellow, white, and pink, with cosmos, tulips, and roses being the main flowers.

I have most, though I'm having trouble getting some hybrids; and I was planning on getting all. Do towns look better when there is a specific color scheme? On and off I consider that option and think about what colors would go well with the Dragon Age: Inquisition theme. Black, white, red ~ for the alternate heraldry of the Inquisition; Black and White for the regular one of the Inquisition. I'm not really a fan of any of those options though <.<.

purple, pink, and blue. pretty much to match the fairytale exteriors of my town hall and train station. :)

Each part of my town has different sets of flowers and none of the flowers repeat except for two locations that match. The largest area is the neighborhood/living/community area and the flowers there are pink and yellow. I might change it around though, I'm not sure yet.

Back