• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Is Your Town's Colour Scheme?

I have purple, black, gold, black roses lining my paths in that order.

Usually I try to change the colors up a bit around the buildings and public works projects, but that's pretty much it!

So far what i have down is like gray+pink + brown colour scheme but i'm adding some more hybrids like blue, purple, gold roses so it may change the farther i get down with my decoration of my town.

I haven't decided yet. I'm going for a forest town, so probably natural colors like red and white, but I must admit I'm kinda tempted to do a fairytale forest instead, and go with pink and purple.

orange and black, autumn sunset feel.

though part of my town is also white and pink and other is green/gray/nature/zen??

depends on the area of my town. pink around re-tail, orange around the campsite, etc. tho most the area will be white and purple with some blues added in.

Well since i restarted i haven't done all that much in my town but I'm planning to turn it into candy/cookie land so it'll be mostly brown/beige (biscuit/cookies colors) plus other supporting colors like pink, yellow, fushia, white~

Back