• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What I've Learned after Six Years(It Ain't Much...)

Nunnafinga

это помещение в аренду.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
Here are a few things I've learned from being a member of the Bell Tree Forums for six years:

-This is a recent one...don't be a snarky,condescending schmuck when posting.You can't get banned just for being a snarky,condescending schmuck but it certainly increases your chances.

-I've learned to not post heavy partisan political diatribes here.I understand that members can post anything they want here as long as it's within the rules but I think this board is for entertainment purposes and politics aren't all that entertaining(unless you're some kind of masochist).If I want to engage in some sort of political debate I certainly wouldn't post that kind of stuff on a website centered around a video game.

-Some people here take Animal Crossing a bit too seriously.It's a game.....games are fun.....if it's taken too seriously it will no longer be fun.Simple.

-I've noticed that a lot of people start their posts with the word "honestly" such as:"Honestly,I don't like iguana villagers." or "Honestly,I think pineapple on pizza is a horrible thing."Do these people think that the rest of us consider them to be dishonest so they have to preface what they're saying with "honestly"?Honestly,I really don't know.

-The Basement is the dark corner of Bell Tree to me.I don't think I've ever posted there.It frightens me a bit.

Back