• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

Really? Only one other person went with the same color as me?

Midnight Purple 3DS here. c:

I got it pretty soon as it got out, so the first one with a questionable sparkly blue color.

Regular black 3DS, bought at launch.
Will be getting a Japanese XL soon and an NA XL after the PS4 comes out and I'll play on those too

I have a red 3DS bundle that came with super mario land 3D and nintendogs+cats.I would have liked to get the animal crossing 3DS XL bundle but I was broke and one 3DS is enough ^.^ not to mention the game was on SD ard.Imagine losing that SD card....truly tragic and devastating.

Sparkly red standard 3DS. Which I originally bought a couple years ago specifically because they'd announced this game. Now it actually gets used, yay!

limited-edition-legend-of-zelda-nintendo-3ds.jpg
I've had this baby for a year and a half now, and still going strong!

Pink and white 3DS XL. Knew the Pikachu one was coming out at the time as well, but went with pink cause it's a favourite colour (and supposedly a limited edition). I also only bought the system for this game (and maybe others in the future). So far it's my third handheld system. Not much into games, but Animal Crossing has always been an obsession for me since it first came out back in 2002 for the GameCube.

Back