• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What main path pattern design are you going to use?

I'm going to really give the dirt baths a good go this time. I'm the type of persone who plays a couple of times a day so my CF town really suffered. Hopefully it'll only be once a day now that the deterioration occours. If it doesnt work out for me then I think I'll use a pattern that looks like a dirt path. Win win!

I'm going to really give the dirt baths a good go this time. I'm the type of persone who plays a couple of times a day so my CF town really suffered.

Nice to see I'm not the only one. I limited it to one play a day after my town started becoming really ugly. Though I wonder how easy it would be for Nintendo to be able to include the option of turning on or off grass deterioration, I'm glad to hear about the grass being more resilient.

I've never made or used any path designs in the previous games. Maybe I should give it a go in this one.

I'm still thinking about it, bt should I go for it, I have a few to choose from.

Back