• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What names do you give to your player characters?

What names do you give your player characters?

• My name

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • A nickname

Votes: 37 38.5%
  • Names of family/friends

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Silly/funny names

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
Alessa.

It was Alina for awhile, but now it's Alessa.

In all technicalities it's a nickname, but it's what I generally prefer to be called, even by my friends. Quite a few of my friends have actually confessed to forgetting my real name, it's been so long since they've heard it, haha. I've just always hated my real name..
Alina sounded prettier at first, but Alessa was just what ultimately stuck! Been using it for a few years now; online, irl, and as my character's name in most games. It's all but replaced my real one. :p

Sometimes I go by old nicknames, or desserts and fruity names. Literal fruity names, like Berry Swirl. =p

Main character is always my nickname for my name Daniella, which is Ella. My other character I will make, I name after my mum C:

My main characters are almost always named after me, and then secondary characters I name after my friends or family members :)

I pretty much use my name all the time. :eek: I have a second name too so it depends which one I feel like using.

Either my name, nickname (example Hoshi), or the offical name of the character if he/she has one.

My name or something cool or stupid. In Zelda I name Link "Lipton-T".

Last edited:
I sometimes name my player characters with the first part of my real name, Serine☆, or Serii. I'll also consider adding on sapphire or angel if the letter count can allow for a lot of letters/characters.

Back