• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Outfit did you start with?

Fey

Nook Inc.’s Pet
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0683-1522-5424
White Violet
Purple Violet
Ruby
White Violet
Purple Violet
Lobo
When I reset the first time I noticed that our starting outfits are randomized and thought that was a really cute detail—reminded me a bit of "the old times" of being assigned a face, but without the upsetting permanence haha

Anyway, I'd be curious to see what everyone's clothes look(ed) like, since there does seem to be some variety.

(If I'm wrong and there's only, like, five options, this can be closed)

This is my starting look:
Travel Outfit.jpg

ooh, i don't have a screenshot easily available, but i had a yellow and white striped long sleeve shirt, jeans, striped socks, and yellow shoes

I had jeans, black and white striped socks, green loafers, and a black and white striped short sleeve shirt. :lemon:

Light blue gingham long sleeve shirt, white denim pants, blue shoes

1stoutfit.jpg
this is my current look! it's not my style at all haha i would have preferred something else, but it's not awful! i'm considering buying some new clothes using my nook miles but i think they're worth saving for better things right now :)

-Gingham Picnic Shirt (yellow/orange/white)
-Denim pants
-Striped socks
-Slip-on Loafers (yellow)

I really like how it seems as though the shoes are always coordinated with the clothes! :3

ETkPSasUEAAchvU

Also got the pineapple shirt and blue jeans! Came with black & white striped socks and red slip-ons. I imagine there's a limited amount of these options.

On my first reset I had a blue/white gingham long-sleeve shirt and white pants.

Back