• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What outfits and accessories have you given your villagers?

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I love the fashion that the villagers can now wear, with accessories and the other clothes they can wear, so I love giving them new outfits! I wanted to show some off and see what you guys have put your villagers in (so I can steal your ideas, haha).

I think my favorite is this tweed jacket on Doc (especially with the big glasses they wear sometimes, so cute 🥰). I also like the glasses in general, so I gave some to Nibbles and Maple.

EXrQbbyU8AEeVGB.jpg
EXrQbbOUcAAxBHe.jpg
EXrQbbSUMAA1l-0.jpg

What outfits have you given your villagers?

This is actually the first Animal Crossing in which I really like giving my villagers clothes.
And I love how they daily switch between the clothes I gave them.

I only gift the villagers I'm going to keep, so here are my three favorite villagers in their outfits. I just love Teddy in his outfit 🥰
FB_IMG_1589144206062.jpg

And yes, Fauna and I are wearing the same clothes 😅😄
FB_IMG_1589144203371.jpg

I kinda give them whatever I happen to have on hand but with Sherb I'm trying to give him clothes I think are cute and he might like. Recently I gave him a blue knit cap that I thought was nice. I'm gonna try and go for a wintery look with him.

I give some of them accessories and some clothes. Some of the villagers still wear the clothes, but not much on the accessories.

I gave Poncho a shell dress. If only he would wear it ;-;

Edit: Added an image from when I was at Harvey's
unknown.png

Last edited:
i give all of my villagers any clothes i think will look cute. here’s two of my favourites!

CWrOyhz.jpg
1lNXyWK.jpg

i love this dress on bunnie. i don’t have pics on hand but i also gave alice an adventure dress so she looks like alice in wonderland and she’s been wearing it nearly everyday

I've given my villagers a few outfits and they seem to wear them fairly regularly,except for hats which they wear once then put on display.
Annalise-satin dress
Octavian-tweed jacket
Joey-sweater vest with outback hat
Tutu-heart apron
Audie-Victorian dress
Katt-biker jacket
Sherb-kid's smock

EXL7XEEU4AI-OiN.jpegEXL70OmUMAAD0ci.jpegEXcW8JWVAAEZjK1.jpegEXiyBnFU4AAK2Am.jpegEXi7VySXkAYS8_s.jpegEXi7lw1WAAUlRqy.jpegEXi75YBXYAAaoYf.jpeg

these are all so cute! i agree that i wish the villagers would wear the accessories more, but i always get so happy to see them wearing them! I kind of wish they would put all the clothes in 'storage' so they're not just awkwardly sitting around.

I gave Claudia the labelle coat in purple and it perfectly matches her aesthetic 🥺 think it’s pretty fitting too that she’s a snooty and cares about things like designer fashion!
ad5284dfbdf79ddf644edfbe03db101ac7d9d590.png

Listen, if anyone gives Tia anything but the Yellow Dollhouse dress I will riot!
She’s so adorable in it~
looks like she’s headed to a tea party :love:
4B442040-0834-4069-8151-7D9415366E7E.jpeg

And Marshal looks like he’s headed to his next Boy band audition in this~
5F0ED1B6-6659-43BD-90AC-E741F5957B28.jpeg

Ive given prince a frog tee (i found it hilarious)

stella a hyacinth crown

penelope a floral skirt

goose a black striped tee

muffy n ed havent gotten anything bc i cant find anything i think muffy would like and ed is super new

Fuchsia: I find it the hardest to gift her outfits/accessories because she never really likes the ones I offer! Now her home is filled with the clothes I gave her, which just reminds me of my failure every time I visit.

Jay: On the other hand I find it the easiest to offer him outfits, usually if I get anything sporty and feel that he'll look good in it, it goes to him. No complaints so far and I see him wearing them often.

Filbert: I gave him a hanten jacket and he loves it! I always see him wearing that piece.

Pinky: She's been in my town for a while but I haven't really given her any outfits as I'm not sure what would suit her! It's also because she looks great in her default pink oriental top so I don't wanna mess that up.

Zucker: I gave him a grey sweater/hoodie that he adores.

Octavian: Gifted him a black flight jacket, which he loves! I also gave him red pixel shades for the lulz but I've only seen him wear it once or twice so far.

Marina: I gave her a white cardigan with a little heart design and she seems to like it! I always see her wearing it.

Bree: She loves the detective coat I gave her, and wears it frequently.

Paolo: He's pretty new, and once I moved him in I realized that his default grey sweater/hoodie is the exact same piece as the one I gave Zucker! I saw both of them running around together in the town square yesterday, wearing the same hoodie so I like to think that they're bffs now.

Marshal: I just invited him to my island yesterday, and can't wait to raise my friendship with him so I can start gifting him outfits to wear! I have some ideas for him already.

I once gave Lucy, a pig villager, a tiny straw hat and she wore it almost on the back of her head and not on top. It looked so silly lol

I try to give my villagers similar stuff to what they were wearing originally, similar colours or types of clothing (sweaters, dresses, shirts, etc). While I do try to give something that will fit my villagers well and something they would like, the only villager I have extremely strict rules about is Roscoe. He'll wear black and only black, no exceptions. One of my villagers gifted him a purple basketball jersey and I made sure to gift him enough clothes to finally rotate it out haha

I LOVE giving my villagers clothes!

I try to give em clothes I think theyd like
-Tybalt gets sports jerseys and work out clothes
-Roscoe gets cool black clothes
-Deirdre gets natural colored clothes and plaid
-Tangy gets bright green dresses and fun sunglasses
-Bea gets muted colored sweaters and mom's aprons I get extras of
-Merengue gets chef clothes/aprons and cute pink shirts and sweaters
-Wade gets graphic tees and silly hats

And Diana gets fancy purple and pink dresses (and of course the Labelle coat)! They all seem to like the clothes I give them but Diana will change into different outfits Ive given her throughout the day!

EXtGMkrVcAEgtXG.jpeg

I haven't given my villagers any clothes yet. I rarely buy clothes at Able's, to be honest.

This is actually the first Animal Crossing in which I really like giving my villagers clothes.
And I love how they daily switch between the clothes I gave them.

I only gift the villagers I'm going to keep, so here are my three favorite villagers in their outfits. I just love Teddy in his outfit 🥰
View attachment 256236
And yes, Fauna and I are wearing the same clothes 😅😄
View attachment 256239
Oh my goodness ♡♡♡ I LOVE THE DRESSES! :eek: where'd you get them?? Are they actually in the game or QR? ♡ cause thats just super cufe c:

Also, Ive given Raddle some glasses xD and oh my, i love when he wears them ♡

I only really give them shirts or dresses. Haven't given them glasses or anything yet.
I gave Fauna a yellow flower sweater, she looks adorable in it!
I also gave Tom the cat a black tuxedo jacket and he looked great.
Peanut is often wearing the red heart apron I gave her!

I just really like giving them clothing I think would look nice on them.

Oh my goodness ♡♡♡ I LOVE THE DRESSES! :eek: where'd you get them?? Are they actually in the game or QR? ♡ cause thats just super cufe c:

Also, Ive given Raddle some glasses xD and oh my, i love when he wears them ♡
Me and Fauna are wearing a China poblana, Audie wears a yellow retro dress and Teddy looks great in his Wizard's robe 🥰 I also gifted him the Wizard's hat, but he only had it on once and now it's on display in his house.

Back