What series are you currently watching?

Just caught up on all of Strange New Worlds with the boyfriend, and now we’re waiting for the next seasons to come out so we went back to finish Star Trek Discovery in the meantime. I’ve watched the first season so he’s been powering through it this weekend, although I’m realizing I forgot a lot of what happened as well! So it’s a good thing we’re watching it together!

I finally finished watching call the midwife, and I've been too busy at work since to pick up something new but I think it's time I find something.. thinking i'm going to watch my lady jane since my friends keep recommending it to me (although i've just seen it's been cancelled after one season </3)

I usually watch a couple different seasonal animes when they air, but for other shows I'm currently catching up on The Boys (on season 3)

My family & I like to watch shows together. It’s a way to spend time together, especially since it gets more difficult when kids get older. We’re currently watching Time Bandits, & have 1 more episode left of the terrible last season of The Umbrella Academy. We haven’t wanted to watch it because they messed up so much on a lot of characters, but we have to see it through eventually since we’ve watched all episodes up until that point. Then, we’ll watch the new season of Only Murders in the Building, & maybe the 2nd season of that Lord of the Rings show (we never did quite finish the 1st season of that though).

ted-lasso-season-4-will-apple-tv.jpg

I've been watching Ted Lasso.The show ended about a year ago but I remember seeing a lot of hype surrounding it and wondered if it was as good as everybody said it was.Yeah,Ted Lasso has lived up to the hype and then some.For those unfamiliar with Lasso it's about an American college football coach who is hired to coach a British professional football/soccer team without really knowing much about football/soccer.So the show is very British and very American at the same time.It's also pretty dang funny but with a serious side too.

Only Murders in the Building is back! I'm disappointed we only get one new episode a week, but that only keeps the suspense going.

I'm currently watching Crime Scene Returns. Crime Scene used to be one of my favorite Korean variety shows, so I've been wanting to watch the new season since the show made its return earlier this year, and I finally got around to it. I'm enjoying it so far

I’ve been rewatching Body of Proof with by bf. I used to watch this in middle school with the french dub.
Now I’m watching it in the original version and I still love it. The choice of actors for this show is just so good man. I love how classy Dr. Hunt and Dr. Murphy look.
It’s kinda corny but I’m a sucker for this type of TV tbh.
I feel like this is becoming my comfort show because I used to watch it with my mom at our old apartment which I miss so much (it’s been destroyed).

celebrity masterchef and the new series of only murders in the building when the episodes release

recently finished watching the latest series of the bear with my sibling and caught up on the final episode of the last leg in paris :[

Right now I'm halfway through Lady Oscar: Rose of Versailles and it's really really good! My goal is once I finish to watch the 1979 live action movie version of it!

I'm watching The Leftovers! I watched the first season a while ago and loved it but took too long to start the second season, so now I'm watching from the beginning with my girlfriend.

Back