• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What series are you currently watching?

Does the World Series count? I've been watching the Astros this past month. Television wise, Squid Game. Really enjoyed it (episode 6 was a kick to the teeth).

Recently finished Brooklyn 99. Now I’ve been binging Mr. Bean. Forgot how much I loved that show.

goblin (a kdrama) with my friends! we have i think 2 episodes left so im very excited (and scared tbh) to see how it ends :)

Started watching the “I know what you did last summer” series. It’s okay. It’s less lame than the series based on Scream, that’s for sure.

Watching Devilman Crybaby with one of my partners, Gurren Lagann + Grey's Anatomy once the new episodes release with my other partner, and lately I've just been watching Masterchef again by myself lol. I just finished Chaika: The Coffin Princess and Squid Game though!

Supernatural, Season 2: What Is and What Should Never Be
After "Roadkill", I didn't think that I'll get a better episode for a while.

Then this episode dropped. Dang.

I like that, as a wish-fulfillment episode, it doesn't really go for the cheap route of simply punishing the protagonist so that he would easily wish for his life to go back to normal again, and instead, Dean's altered life turns out to be pretty good even if you consider all the other flaws that came with the wish. It makes it a far greater dilemma for Dean, and therefore, a far more interesting story.

Man, really reminds me of "I Will Remember You" from Angel season 1. I cried a lot watching that episode too...

In the Dark - Season 3
Love - Season 1
90 Day Fiance The Other Way - Season 3

I was watching Australian Survivor 2019.
Now just watching Seinfeld on Comedy Central.
It’s the Poppie pee stained couch one.

I just got finished watching just beyond, I always loved goosebumps as a kid an he's written more for disney plus, they have that goosebumps vibe to them an are pretty good

I binged watched The Crown recently.

Never been a monarchist and don’t think we need them at all but wow did that show have an agenda. I’ve always found them to be horribly entitled and unnecessary (and still feel this way) but I’ve also never felt more sorry for them which I was not expecting.

As entertaining and well acted as it is/was a lot of creative liberties were taken with the “facts”, a lot of which I felt were to pander to a US audience. Having dirty laundry aired (and twisted) in a drama show when a lot of these characters’ real life counterparts are still alive doesn’t sit quite right.

As Told by Ginger, Season 2: No Hope For Courtney
Certain kids shows and movies stand out from the others for having content that's more mature and sincere about life's problems. Hey Arnold! comes to mind, but also Klasky Csupo's As Told by Ginger, the latter of which tackled the idea of death more than once. And while it's kinda played for laughs (sort of) in the first season, the shocking ending in No Hope For Courtney is anything but funny. Dedicated to Kathleen Freeman, the voice of Mrs. Gordon in the show and Phoebe Dinsmore in Singin' in the Rain who passed away after her battle with lung cancer, the passing of Carl Foutley's elementary teacher came at the very end after his sincere attempt to get her back to come to school again.

I pretty much saw it coming when the principal came in instead of her, bringing some sort of important announcement, and before he even said a word, the waterworks have already began, much like how Carl shed his tears upon hearing the tragic news. Fade to black, end credits, no music.

That's pretty heavy stuff for a kids show, but it just shows why I love the show so much in the first place. It doesn't talk down to the kids, and while it has its share of generic middle school drama, it's the heavier and more sincere moments like this that makes it worth a watch as much as Hey Arnold, no matter what age you are.

Recently youtube has episodes of the worst witch on it, the old original one, used to watch that show when I was really young an grew up loving it, honestly I think jk took a lot of inspiration from that show, it was like the og hogwarts, miss hardbroom was definitely the inspiration from Snape lol, the black clothes, the attatude, same with ethal being inspiration for draco, the whole snooty stuck up pure bred thing

I am re-watching Friends lol. Again. Sometimes I need to re-watch something comforting, and Friends, Impractical Jokers & The Office are all my go-tos for doing that.

I'm currently watching Swagger, Invasion, Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, and American Crime Story: Impeachment. I recently finished Only Murders in the Building and I highly recommend it :)

Back