• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What theme will your house be or will u created yourself?

ACgirl1

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
I was just wandering about what everyone will do with their house.......
i will make a candy theme room by myself

YEAH SO im making themes here are a list of the cheepist ones

seashell theme
music theme
pretty in pink
pretty in black
PS all pretty in 'color' is acceptable the colors can be purple green black pink blue , and whatnot

all these themes are 4,000 bells

these are the most exepicvie themes

pink polka dots and all other colors :7,ooo
pretty in pink and black :9,000 btw it comes in all colors

any other theme pm me

Last edited:
Please use the edit button next time, thank you.
Personally, I have no idea, I want the seashell theme though.

What is this topic even about? I didn't get this when I first read it.

I like the seashell theme as well.

ok i will make it.sorry about u not understanding it i just joined. the price will be aroun 5,ooo bels..

My entire town was a DLC Museum, I think it still is. I haven't played in a while. Anyway, each house had a number of items in it, separated by region. Although, with the amount of DLC out now, I'm going to end up ripping my hairs out trying to fix it.

Whoa, nevermind. I thought this was a City Folk thread.

I dont know this is a good question. I'll probably wait until the games release before I make a decission.

I'm not very original and have made the same room layout since GC. I usually have an Asian style, part exotic, part classic main room. I just think its a nice theme. (Best one I've used for the main anyway).

Wait, is this a AC3DS topic or ACCF topic? I seriously dont get this topic, the 3DS game didnt come out yet LOL

I have no idea right now which of the many themes I will use to decorate my house, I can guarantee that the Regal Theme will be a theme for the main room and I will find out which one of the new themes looks good when the game eventually comes out.

I'm gonna make my house nice and modern, but not too modern. By that I mean glass coffee tables and white sofas, with a nice TV and some wood floors.

I can't quite describe what it looked like. In one of the trailers, there was what appeared to be fake wooden bushes and trees. It sort of looked like decorations for a play, and it intrigued me. I'm going to have to see the other series, but I wouldn't mind having that as one of my rooms.

I can't quite describe what it looked like. In one of the trailers, there was what appeared to be fake wooden bushes and trees. It sort of looked like decorations for a play, and it intrigued me. I'm going to have to see the other series, but I wouldn't mind having that as one of my rooms.

Do you mean that room with the japanese character inside? Yeah, that room looked really nice!

That room looked really cool, and there was a director seat.
We should be able to record vids to SD card, that would be thr coolest thing ever.

That would be awesome! Create a themed play set, get some friends and then record a video of everyone acting out a play!

I always used the asian-themed items because they are fascinating, pretty and have an elegant touch.
Still, I also like the candy-series and the seashell/mermaid/whatever-theme shown in one of the trailers looked pretty neat, too!

The outdoor-design of my house will be the japanese one, though. It looks so amazing!

Back