• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What theme will your house be or will u created yourself?

true that is btw i make any type of theme\ clothes \ whatever and u can get the whole pattern of theme for aroun 800-10,000 bells

its about making funichuer so when the game comes out i can give u the pattren or what ever

Oh....LOL
I probably will ask when the game comes out. Also, you should make the fees more expensive, all sets cost more than 2k and it wont be worth it. Spending your money more than how much you earn... it wont earn a lot,

Oh....LOL
I probably will ask when the game comes out. Also, you should make the fees more expensive, all sets cost more than 2k and it wont be worth it. Spending your money more than how much you earn... it wont earn a lot,

oh thx im just setting early prices. if u want a seashell thme if its simples 1,000 but if it takes ALOT of my time 6,000 and like i said its like 2,500 - 10,000

oh thx im just setting early prices. if u want a seashell thme if its simples 1,000 but if it takes ALOT of my time 6,000 and like i said its like 2,500 - 10,000

Oh, so it depends?

Right now I am wanting that stage set, the one with fake bushes and whatnot.

I always collect blue, lovely and regal furniture, but I could replace them if I see even nicer furniture sets. Also, I like the idea of have a japanese exterior for my house. It looked really cool in one of the trailers.

ok if i can get everything including a few cotumes it will be 30,500 bells or is tht to high cuz it will include like 10 outfits

No, I dont want costumes.
Also, I dont want to buy anything. I personally think its more fun to collect stuff yourself.

I will never buy stuff from other people.
I like to trade with friends though.
Not sure if I'd do that with furniture sets though.

I'm not sure what new furniture sets they have yet. However, I'll try and buy one of the news sets. Whatever I like, I shall get -_-

I'm not sure what new furniture sets they have yet. However, I'll try and buy one of the news sets. Whatever I like, I shall get -_-

Yeah, I mean we don't know if they removed a set, renamed one, switched stuff around, added some, etc

Back