• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What type of animals are your favourites?

May

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My favourite animals in New Leaf are Bear Cubs, Ducks, Hamsters, Frogs, Mice, and Squirrels. I love them because they are so cute and small.
I also like Cats and Penguins. I wish there was a smaller version of cats, as there are with Bears.

Deer and Koalas.. New Leaf brought so many awesome Koalas (although I'm not looking at you Canberra, you creep)

Cubs, cats, wolves, robots ;), and I love the ostriches who aren't actually ostriches (Flora, Blanche, etc.)

Deer, Koalas, Wolves, Monkeys... really I like most of them. My favourite would probably be wolves.

PENGUINS BECAUSE PENGUINS I LOVE PENGUINS.
I'm also rather fond of the frogs as I keep collecting more of them on accident. I'm getting an all frog town over here completely unplanned.

I'd have to say my favorites are Cats, Wolves, Squirrels, and Eagles.

Mainly because they have a lot of cute/awesome looking villagers in their ranks. And my most favorite of villagers some from these species.

Back