• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What villagers do you want in your town?

Stargirl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Out of all the villagers in AC:NL [both new and old], which 10 (I think that's the number) do you want in your town the most? ^.^
For me, probably:
Goldie, Hannah [new dog! :D], one of the Smug males [or two or five... xD], Hamsuke [new hamster, adorable! <3], Apple [new bear, "big sis" personality], Puck, Pompom, the Unicorn... I can't think of any more. xD

-Cube
-Aurora
-Frappe
-Egbert(I just saw a video with him in it and he looks so much more adorable!)
-Cassandra
-The new black chicken
-Clown Sheep
-French Fry Sheep
-Kiki
-Tangy

Most of the cats.

Also Freya, Apollo, any of the new personalities, Hannah, Olaf (the new anteater dude who looks like Michael Jackson to me for some reason), the pretty white female anteater, Rachel the bear, Pinky the bear, Hanako (awesome disco neon cow), Sparks the Ostrich, any of the deer, any of the hamsters, Camofrog, Wart Jr, Any of the goats, any of the horses (EXCEPT PEACHES), Marilyn the pink tiger, and bangal the tiger.

Oh, and I'd be willing to substitute Tangy and/or Cassandra for that green eagle(I think his name is Hulk) and/or Okapi, the horse.

Any of the cats, dogs, or other new species arriving. Jeremiah, Whitney, and Pudgy also. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
I don't want Ed though, creepy horse.

Last edited:
Some of the cats, like Olivia, Kiki or Mitzi, and some of the new animal and personality types are good enough for me!

-Static, 'cause we were old buddies in WW
-Cousteau because he looks cool
-and this guy:
K5UUOZj.jpg
again because he looks cool.

Oh my I miss Puck so much! He was my best friend in CF! He and that really cool eagle in Mayor Joshy's town. Miss them so much! I just realized most of my villagers were male :/

Punchy
Chas
Patei (the dessert rhino)
Any of the new dears and hamsters c:

Angus is my favourite villager so I'd love to see him there. Or any of the rabbits, I once had my WW town with only rabbit villagers :)

I did already respond to your Swapnote post on this, but here it is on here.

- Ruby
- Ankha
- Francine (Same birthday as me)
- Pierce
- Octavian

Having at least one or more of them would be ideal for me.

As for the new villagers, I'll have to see who I run into before I can say if I like them of not.

Last edited:
I might restart until I have at least one or two of my fav characters right away, im not sure. I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of snobs :p I like all the cats, but my hopefuls are

-Mitzi (cat)
-BOB (cat)
-Tangy (cat)
-Static (squirrel)
-any hamster
-any octopus
-NOT CHOW
-one of each of the new personalities
-Stinky (cat)
-Lucky (dog)
-Margie (shes a celebrity she was in the AC movie :p) (elephant)
-Ribbot (frog)
-Peaches (horse)
-Cube (penquin)
-Coco (bunny)
-either Francine or Chrissy the bunnies since they are pop idol stars :p

thats my Favs anyways, chances are Ill get one of them... right? RIGHT?

Wolfgang
Lucy
Static
Freya
Dizzy
Mathilda
Roscoe
Kiki
Zell
Dotty

I have more favourites but that's all I'm putting for now.

I want my cf villagers back :3 daisy, moe, Mitzi, and Wolfgang. The rest I dont mind as long as I don't dislike them haha

I for sure want Bob and Goldie :) Not sure on the others--a cute frog and a hamster, though! :D

I want Kiki the black cat and some grumpy characters to get all the Japanese projects :3

Back