• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What villagers do you want in your town?

Yasao (goat) or Gruff
Purrl (cat)
Tom (cat)
Merry (cat)
Grizzly (bear) or Groucho
Mint (squirrel)
Peggy (pig) or Pompom (duck)
O'Hare (rabbit) or Amamin(?)
Baabara (sheep) or Wendy
Lily(?) (wolf) or Freya

I'd like to have so many other villagers as well... I hope I can get at least two or three of these

I know for sure that I really want Cheri. I have missed her since AC:GC and I'm so happy she's back for AC:NL. She has an updated look, too, which I think is adorable. :)
Of the new villagers, I really want Ricardo, Agnes, Miyabi, Barbara, Peter, Lopez, Kamomi, Doremi, Rocky, Takoyaki, Furyl, and Anessa.
Villagers that have been in previous versions that I'd like to have are Cyrano, Antonio, Teddy, Pinky, Maple, Bluebear, Felicity, Lolly, Merry, Margie, Mott, Peggy, Tiffany, Carlos, Eunice, Vesta, and Chief.

I'll probably keep re-starting my town until I have at least a few of the villagers I really want.

I want a deer more than anything. More specifically, I want a male deer. Bruce, Peter, or Tekeru are my three favorites, and I will be happy to have any of them. I also want Tatsuro the dragon alligator in my town, because he's very unique.

I'll take whatever I get (and just encourage them to move out if I don't like them), but I would be really happy to have Sydney in my town again. She was my best friend in the Gamecube version and I haven't seen her since!

I built a new town on Animal Crossing for Gamecube today and one of my starter villagers is this cute thing:

Bertha2.gif

I've never liked the hippos, but she is soo adorable... I was so happy when I saw that she's returning~
Would be great to have her in my NL town! ;)

I never bothered learning the names of the new villagers, but I want the clown sheep and one of the deer.

i really wanted bunnie cause i have her as a plush.. i got 2 lions in my town atm. which ummmm im keen to let one go

I want all of the doggies and hammies in my town!! Haha seriously though, the only ones I think I really really really want in my town are Bill and Bones. They we're my best friends back then when I still had City Folk. Bob and some of the hamster villagers seem really cool though. Same for the deer ones. Hmmm so many villagers I want and not enough space for all of them. P:

I just want Bob and Tybalt (from the G.C. version) but I dont think Tybalt will ever come back...

otherwise I like the cats and the birds

I dont want the ugly sheep, penguins, or elephants

I'd love to have Chevre or Cube, but I don't know if they are even in the game! I would hate to have Wart Jr. or Camofrog.

If Truffles shows up, I will buy a table just so I can flip it in rage.

Edited to add: checked the list, she's not on it. YAY.

I'd love any of the cats, Stitches, or Pekoe. Especially Pekoe.

Last edited:
Back