What was that text-based alt. life game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon Boy said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_o
Right after Mid Adulthood I think.
That's just sad. <=\

I died as an old lady when I tried to go out shopping to buy presents for my friends.

Has anybody ever made it to the end and died of old age? Does anything special happen?
I made it to the end. You get five dollars.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>/jk</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
For real? :D

Rogar said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Tom said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_o
That's just sad. <=\

I died as an old lady when I tried to go out shopping to buy presents for my friends.

Has anybody ever made it to the end and died of old age? Does anything special happen?

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>/jk</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
look closer

Bacon Boy said:
Rogar said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepHow old were you? o_oThat's just sad. <=\

look closer
>.<
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>damn</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

I played this a while back, I almost got to the end but I got hit by a truck or something. ;-;

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
15q4z82.png

</div>

=D I never thought I'd be happy to die of old age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back