What was your favourite thing about the welcome amiibo update?

Airysuit

🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5824-0176-8118
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Coco
Mother's Day Carnation
森
Mother's Day Carnation
Celeste Chick Plush
Besides the obviously new items, I loved having a campground for vans! I love camping IRL so it was a really cute addition imo ^^

My favorite was the ACNL Puzzle League Mini-Game. I’ve always liked Puzzle League, and I was enthralled to see that ACNL has its own version of Puzzle League.

I also liked the new items first featured in Happy Home Designer.

Being able to shake trees with my net out lol it's the only way I have ever been able to catch a bee in New Leaf and it made looking for the furniture way less stressful! :) (Also the secret storage and HHD touch screen controls for decorating)

Getting the chance to try out new villagers, Splatoon villagers, Zelda villagers! The cute lil bird is my fav.
Though never really tried them out but planning too.
And having the SP's have their very own RVs and items, that was really cool. I like how if you missed the chance to buy something from say, Blanca, you had to wait till she came back again.

The Splatoon content.
Okay ignoring the obvious answer from me, the new minigames were pretty fun too, especially Puzzle League. I also appreciate the extra storage and the HHD decorating controls.

The amiibo update introduced numerous features and neat little easter eggs everywhere. Here's an example - some of my favorite additions are the campsite and the ability to scan amiibos through Wisp, which allows you to purchase exclusive items or even invite villagers to your town. One of the items you can order is a Wii U, and surprise, you can play a hidden mini-game like Desert Island Escape, which I also thoroughly enjoy (and is a reference to the NES in the original Animal Crossing... oh and there's Amiibo Festival, I guess). I love discovering stuff like this, uncovering it for the first time was such a treat.

Also, praise the secret storage, it's amazing. Thank you!

The addition of the Sanrio villagers and items. I ended up redecorating my entire house with the new Sanrio items!

Desert Island Escape was my favorite part of the update. Another thing is the new furniture and the RV.

There were SO many good additions but here are my faves!🍃✨

• SITTING ON ROCKS 🪨
  • Holding certain tools while shaking trees 🌳
  • Scanning amiibo! New villager cards! 💚
  • Daily initiatives & MEOW Coupons 📋
  • Wii U & 3DS in-game systems 🎮
  • TONS OF NEW FURNITURE 🪑
  • Secret storeroom and HHD design system 🏠

Back