• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What we do in life will define us as it echoes in eternity

Truter

The Truter Brucer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
As we speak in human rendition those against of religious belief or spiritual analysis, altruism is it's own reward. When we look back into the past of our lives we love to defy that of horrid memories that have happened to move on and look out into the future. However if we redeem ourselves and share that of past events from secrecy; you will come and be at peace with yourself for you have nothing to hide and it has all been said. Ignorance of pain and sorrow could be there when what has been said has been shared; that is why we should stay strong to not cause and inflict any more ill will. The departed might be left in logical conclusions such as science and of disbelief which is that of flesh and blood, but the spirit lives on and the memories we have; never will be erased. History, ideas and beliefs may be presented in virtual presence of our technology thus the legacy lives on.

"Only as image of the highest virtue came gold to the highest value. Goldlike, beameth the glance of the bestower. Gold-lustre maketh peace between moon and sun." - Friedrich Nietszche

Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed. Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work. For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations. First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

“For and in consideration of the great love I bear this tree and the great desire I have for its protection for all time, I convey entire possession of itself and all land within eight feet of the tree on all sides—William H. Jackson”

Back