• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Will Happen To Tortimer?

I don't know if they would get rid of Tortimer or not... He's always been important, and that would be weird to just take him out completely. But, you never know.
I want him to live in a nice house with all these nice things, and when you talk to him he mentions how someone would always donate a ton of money to his old town and that's how he got his nice stuff. That would amuse me :3

I think he will still be in the game. I mean, they wouldn't just get rid of a key character like *snaps* that!
Maybe you'll just be co-mayor?
Like, the mayor tells you what to do, and you actually get it done? or no event? Possibly?

i think what might happen is that he helps you run your town so you are like co mayors so he has pelly and phlyis and you get the dog from the advert as your assistant :/ or he jumps in the taxi that you come out of at the start of the game

I hope nothing serious will happen...hopefully he'll be able to visit your town from time to time...

mabye also like people has said he comes like a vistor like dr.shrunk, redd, Gracie etc. He might do check ups and stuff and if your town is good gives you a present or mabye like if you get a town hall model and give it to him he gives u rare stuff

mabye also like people has said he comes like a vistor like dr.shrunk, redd, Gracie etc. He might do check ups and stuff and if your town is good gives you a present or mabye like if you get a town hall model and give it to him he gives u rare stuff
That would be---

Oh my gosh...I know this is nearly impossible and unreasonable, but what if TORTIMER IS YOUR SECRETARY? (0 o 0)

maybe tortimer just gets fustrated that hes to old to run the town anymore and asks you if you would like to take over the town and you can choose yes or no and if yes he turns over the town key to you and walks off to be a villager. who knows i guess we have to wait and see.:lemon:

Last edited:
Back