• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will your town flag look like?

m_mason

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've never made a flag for my other AC games but I really want one for my AC3DS town because I plan on using wifi a lot. I know I want to use the colors purple, orange, and green but as far as a design goes I'm not having any luck. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so if you guys have any cool flag ideas please describe them or post a picture. I need lots of inspiration.

Well I plan on naming my town something to do with the moon, in honor of my very first town being named Sunville. So my flag will probably be something simple like a black, starry sky with the moon in the center. I remember before I restarted one of my Wild World towns named Sakura that my flag design was the branches of a tree on a sky blue background with pink flower petals drifting through the air.

All previous AC games I've kept it at default.

so I'll probably keep that trend

Since I'm going to name my town Kokiri from TLoZ, maybe something Zelda themed like the Hylian crest.

I will name my town Koholint from the island in legend of zelda: links awakening and therefore i will design (or find someone who designs for me since i am terrible in designing such things) a windfish-egg with a seagull in the background

Once i named my town in WW Clover and made a 4-leaf-clover for my townflag...

I know this town name is weird, but I named my friend's town in WW Trashcan. I kind of like it. It's weird, and it'll be ironic because I'm leaning towards making my town have lots of fruit trees and flowers, basically a very pretty town. So if I do make my town that, I'll make the town flag a trashcan with garbage spilling out or something like that :D

I know this town name is weird, but I named my friend's town in WW Trashcan. I kind of like it. It's weird, and it'll be ironic because I'm leaning towards making my town have lots of fruit trees and flowers, basically a very pretty town. So if I do make my town that, I'll make the town flag a trashcan with garbage spilling out or something like that :D

Maybe you can try and make a trashcan that is overgrown with plants/flowers?

I was originally going to name my town Juicebox and have the flag themed after a juicebox with my towns native fruit as the flavor. But since I decided the name my character Juicebox, and my town Moyashi (sprout) I'm probably going to do something that has to do with trees, that also isn't the default.

I could imagine it being like my current Wild World flag where I keep the design the same, but change the colors to match the seasons.

im naming my town shigure which means autumn rain so my flag is going to be autumn trees in the rain somehow ^.^
most likely theres going to be lots of reds and oranges and yellows in it XD

My name has always been Montana so I'm gonna stick with that but this time my
Flag will be the border of montana

I'll probably keep the name Hongkong and continue using the China Flag national flag

My town is named Primrose, and my flag will look like a pretty flower with flower petals floating in the background

I'll be making the same pattern I made for my CF Flag!! It'll be challenging but I hope I can replicate it .__. I love my flag :'O
206ierc.jpg

I think I might make my town's flag with a green background, and a gold bell overtop of it. I think that would look pretty cool, I'm just hoping I can make it.

Probably something like this for my town: camelliacloseup.jpg
My town is going to be called Tsubaki. Tsubaki is a red Camellia flower in Japanese, meaning in Love. My advice is find a japanese word that you like the sound of (most Japanese words sound cool), draw what it means on the flag with the name/Japanese characters on it. :)

Attachments

• camelliacloseup.jpg
    camelliacloseup.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
No idea honestly. I can't make decent patterns if my life depended on it so... it'll probably stay default. :p

I have a few ideas.. the first being a Moogle from FFIX, a Megaman sprite, Bulbasaur sprite etc...I want to do some sort of pix-elated game sprite. Hopefully it turns out alright :D

Back