• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will your town flag look like?

Well, since most of my patterns end up looking like regurgitated TV dinners... I think I'll either stick with the default or find a decent pattern off the internet. Laziness and incompetence for the win!

@ K.K. Guitar

Sure you don't want to make it an obvious hunger games reference and make it a mockingjay? :p
Also, FYI, my char name (decided ages ago) is Primrose, yes the idea came from the book, but that's mainly b/c I like flowers and maidenly/ladylike things irl so much. My flag pattern is super awesome! -- but a secret! You'll have to come to my town to see. :D

If I can't think of anything to put on my flag by the time I have my game, I will default to a hideously drawn smiley face.

@ K.K. Guitar

Sure you don't want to make it an obvious hunger games reference and make it a mockingjay? :p
Also, FYI, my char name (decided ages ago) is Primrose, yes the idea came from the book, but that's mainly b/c I like flowers and maidenly/ladylike things irl so much. My flag pattern is super awesome! -- but a secret! You'll have to come to my town to see. :D
Great idea! i will make my town flag look like a bird! :D
(Too bad i spent all night making the townflag with the rose on it, lolz:rolleyes:)

Either a golden bell or the mugiwara (strawhat) jolly roger flag
it'll be a one piece themed town called "Shandora"

Well my future town will be called Dōbutsu Sato so I'll probably either have it default or have it as the "Leaf". I haven't decided yet.

Depending on what I end up naming my town, if I chose Infinity I'll probably try to draw an infinity symbol but I have a few names to choose from so I'm still not 107% sure

I'll probably end up making it the X&Y album cover like I did with my City Folk town.

I haven't really thought much about flag design, but I think that I'm going to start thinking about it :eek:
I think that I would like for the flag to reflect the name of the town. I'm not sure what I would do since my town's name is Rainwood though.
Perhaps a tree with little water droplets coming from it?
I just do not know :|

Hopefully my town's name will be Wonderland (if it isnt too long) but idk what kind of flag would suit that...
My other idea is Hilltop, where, obviously, the flag would be... the top of a hill. T_T

On second thought, if I do manage to make a decent town flag it'll probably be a palm tree or something like that.

Actually, I might try and do the dobotsu no mori (is that right?) logo, it's so cute! x3
I'm not that good at designing though, so maybe someone will put one on the internet that I can QR... xD

I normally make my town a shield crest with a diagonal divide. One side has the "leaf" the other has various things. I'll probably make it a bell or something :3

I'm not sure...I'm thinking I might have something with a sun on it, hopefully rising. Since I am terrible at drawing, it could get really wonky, though :D My CF town has a corn on the cob on the flag (my son drew it) because the name is Corn Cob...don't ask me why, hubby just blurted out the name when we first got the game and the kids and I liked it :D

Depends on my house theme. In ACCF My house was Japanese styled so my house flag was the flag of Japan. My gate flag will most likely be my town flag design that I create.

Since my future town is going to be named Sakura my flag is going to be a picture of the Sakura flower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
I think I will do something with cherry blossoms, not sure how I will do it yet.

I've decided since the amount of designs has expanded, I'm going to make 4 different flags for each season as opposed to just doing a color swap.

Back